This new amazing and easy-to-install DIY ceiling system is called SnapClip, popular in other countries it has now just been introduced to the United States.
On a serious note; Are you looking for a reliable way to install a new ceiling yourself without having to hire professionals? Are you looking for an innovative idea that would enable you to set up or remove ceiling tiles when you need to? If you are, then the SnapClip Ceiling System might just be the perfect choice for you to avoid all extra costs and get a whole new ceiling to look up to and enjoy!
SnapClip is a state-of-the-art suspended ceiling system which has just been launched in the U.S. market. Its unique and remarkable features make it stand out from the rest and unlike any other ceiling systems that are available in the market. The whole idea is based on a unique “snap & slide” clip system which gives the user a way to provide an attractive and long lasting finish to a basement ceiling. And the best part is, it is not limited to use in the basement as a result of the flexible installation options that makes it easy to set up. The SnapClip Ceiling Kit includes attractive and reversible ceiling tiles easy to install and remove when and where necessary.
The SnapClip Ceiling Kit includes the following innovative features:
• You will be able to set up a new and innovative suspended ceiling system that looks like a coffered ceiling. With excellent finishing, your new ceiling will be ready with minimum effort. Also, considering the prices of ceilings these days, SnapClip is an affordable alternative that provides great value for your money.
• The kit includes tiles in flat pure white color that gives your ceiling a neat and well-organized look. Along with that, the overall appearance of the room will be more fresh and on most occasions appear more spacious.
• Installation of the tiles only requires up 2.86 cm (1-1/8 in.) clearance from joists, making installation simple and its unique design requires minimal effort during setup.
• Once installed, the new ceiling will be fully accessible for repairs or renovations.
• One of the best features of SnapClip is that it is completely maintenance – free once it has been installed.
• The SnapClip system is quick and easy when it comes to installation. With a complete Step by Step installation and material guide, almost anyone can set up the ceiling themselves.
What we consider one of the best features of SnapClip is that those customers who want an elegant, yet modern look without having to spend tremendous amounts of money and time on the installation will find SnapClip to be the perfect and most affordable choice.
Costco members enjoy exclusive pricing on SnapClip and will be able to purchase the Snapclip Ceiling System directly through Costco’s online store. In Fact, at this very moment there is an introductory offer just for Costco members online that ends on August 21st, so take advantage of the huge savings today.
To reinforce its reliability and sheer ease of use, SnapClip has even been endorsed by numerous celebrity contractors, such as HGTV Renovation Superstars Damon Bennett and Kate Campbell, and has made an appearance on HGTV’s “Custom Built – The Big Beam Kitchen” featuring Paul LeFrance.
Like their motto says, “The look of luxury without the high costs”, SnapClip customers are 100% satisfied and can look up to their new ceilings with pleasure!
Contact them for a similar satisfying experience by visiting SnapclipSystem.com or Costco.com for Members.