Thiodiglycol Market Overview to 2023
Thiodiglycol (TDE), also known as Thiobis Ethanol, bis(2-hydroxyethyl)sulfide, and2, 2-thiodiethanol, represent by the linear formula C4H10O2S, or S(CH2 CH2OH )2. Thiodiglycol is a transparent, volatile, flammable, and clear to pale-yellow liquid. Thiodiglycol is produced by reaction of 2-chloroethanol with sodium sulfide. Thiodiglycol used as solvent in various industry ranging from dyeing textiles to inks in some ballpoint pens, it is soluble in benzene, ether, and tetrachloromethane, it is also miscible with acetone, alcohols, and chloroform.
Top 10 Global key Players
Key players of the global Thiodiglycol market are BASF SE (Germany), MAOMING YUNLONG INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT CO., LTD. (China), SONGWON (South Korea), LANXESS (Germany), Huntsman International LLC (US), The Dow Chemical Company (US), Eastman Chemical Company (US), and Others.
Request for Sample at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3274
Study Objectives of Thiodiglycol Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Thiodiglycol Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Thiodiglycol Market – Intended Audience
- Thiodiglycol manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Thiodiglycol
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Browse complete report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/thiodiglycol-market-3274
The global thiodiglycol market is majorly segmented on the basis of application, end users and region. Based on application of thiodiglycol the market is segmented into as additive, solvents, paints & coating, dyestuffs, pesticides, antioxidant, and others. Among all applications thiodiglycol is highly used as dyestuffs and antioxidant. On the other hand, based on end user the market segmented into textile, rubber, pharmaceutical, agriculture, and other, and based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Asia Pacific is the largest market of thiodiglycol due to widely utilization as a solvent for dyes in textile industry, especially in China region. On the other hand, increasing demand for agrochemical industry in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific largest consumer of the global thiodiglycol market followed by increasing in the consumption of thiodiglycol market in North America region. In North America region, Thiodiglycol market is driven by agricultural, pharmaceutical, rubber, and others industry.
In-addition, the third largest market of thiodiglycol is Europe region due to large consumption in agriculture and pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East also observed in growth of Thiodiglycol market due to various application such as additive, solvents, paints & coating, dyestuffs, pesticides, antioxidant, and others.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar