Season-Preview: The white island opens the new party season this week. WorldTop7.com tells you what’s buzzing and what you definitely shouldn’t miss this Summer on Ibiza.
The hottest DJ’s as residents, seven days a week, in the most famous clubs in the world: 2014 is the year to go for a party holiday to Ibiza. From now until the end of September, the doors of Space, Pacha or Ushuaia are open. It’s about time to gain an overview of the best parties:
• Cocoon and Origins at Amnesia – Sven Väth and Luciano have teamed up to fight for a sustainable Ibiza (Luciano in an interview about Ibiza). The Absolute must-go this year!
• Blasé Boys Club at Sankeys – UK’s Shooting Star Duke Dumont could bring with “I Got U” not only the soundtrack to the Summer 2014. His label-night promises to become an absolute highlight.
• Circo Loco at DC10 – For the past 15 years this mad circus is an institution on the white island. Alone in the opening week DJ’s like Dubfire, Kerri Chandler, Ellen Allien, DJ W!ld, Matthias Tanzmann and Jackmaster are on the turntables.
• Carl Cox’s Revolution at Space – What would an Ibiza season be without the old master? The party of Carl Cox is always worth a trip to the Balearic Islands.
• I Am Hardwell at Canard – The best DJ in the world (according to “DJ Mag” Top 100) gets his first time residency in Ibiza. As we say, “Go Home or Go Hardwell”.
• Defected In The House at Booom – The second season of the new club Booom. Again, with the British label Defected which brings the finest British House: MK, Guti, Flaschmob and many more.
• Aoki’s Playhouse at Pacha – America’s biggest DJ export celebrates premiere this year with his own label. He will, as always, throw cakes, surf on rubber boats and stagedive.
• La Troya at Amnesia – Wednesday is La Troya day. Probably the biggest gay club party in Europe known for its extravagant decorations and dancers.
• Departures at Canard – Almost the entire Swedish House Mafia: Axwell and Sebastian Ingrosso team up for the white island.
• Paradise in the DC-10 – That’s how you could imagine paradise on earth: At least for fans of underground sound should find their home here.
• F *** Me I’m Famous at Pacha – This party made David Guetta famous. And next to the superstar are Nicky Romero, Afrojack, Martin Garrix and many more behind the decks.
• Enter. at Space – A point. More needs techno legend Richie Hawtin not to promote his party. “Enter.” is a night of a lifetime, the Canadian proved this in wintertime around the globe.
• SuperMartxe at Privilege – The Privilege is one of the biggest clubs in the world. One of the highlights at this nearly 10,000 people-location is SuperMartxe which is famous for its dancers and live shows.
• Insane at Pacha – Totally crazy: At the Friday party at Pacha play the biggest underground heroes. Among others, Groove Armada, MK, DJ Sneak , Dennis Ferrer and Guy Gerber are confirmed.
• Pure Pacha at Pacha – Bob Sinclair, Martin Solveig and Cascade play at the legendary party week after week.
• Hed Kandi at Es Paradis – Another party-series that exists in Ibiza for years. The line-up is not the best but decoration and the show are mind-blowing.
• Solomun at Pacha – The Diynamic-boss grew the past few years to become one of the party-heroes on Ibiza.
• Avicii in Ushiaïa – Not much to say here. The young Swede is “THE” DJ of 2014.
Tired of trawling celebrity magazines and travel guides in search of the perfect getaway destination? Look no further than WorldTop7; the only online travel portal where the world’s most unique, romantic and stylish destinations are influenced by VIPs. WorldTop7 collates only the very best tips and travel recommendations from the people you follow: models, actors and media professionals whose opinions shape our WorldTop7 Picks.
Whether you’re seeking the delicious isolation of a paradise island idyll enjoyed by Barack and Michelle Obama, or a jet-set weekend of partying in LA á la the Hilton sisters, WorldTop7 has it all – minus the price tag!
Brain-child of a movie actress and international television executive, WorldTop7 strives to deliver what others cannot: access to exclusive getaway deals, influenced by media professionals, celebrities and VIPs. We search over 100 international portals to find you the most competitive hotel prices – often up to 80% cheaper than our counterparts, coupled with tips and shareable Travel Wish Lists to help you plan the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime experience. Want to know where the jet-set unwind after a heavy night of partying? Perhaps you’d love to dine in style at Johnny Depp’s Parisian restaurant? However you envisage the perfect getaway, we’ll facilitate your search to make it happen.
Sate your wanderlust with a veritable encyclopedia of over 180 locations across the globe. From Amsterdam to Zanzibar, WorldTop7’s choice selection of over 3,000 boutique hotels, hip restaurants, nightclubs and championship golf courses guarantees your itinerary will be never be empty of possibilities!
Find us at:
Facebook: WorldTop7 Page
Google+: WorldTop7 Page