According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Rheology Modifiers Market By Type (Acrylics, Cellulose, Organoclays, Silica and Others); By Application (Paints and Coatings, Cosmetics and Personal care, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Chemical, Rubber & Plastics and Others); By Composition (Leveling Agents, PPD, Flow Promoters, Thickener and Thixotropic Agents) and By Geography –Forecast to (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by the growing demand from end user industries.
Asia Pacific dominates the Rheology Modifiers Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Rheology Modifiers Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $974.31 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.6%. In Asia Pacific, China, Japan, and India are the main countries in the Rheology Modifiers Market. This is due to the increasing demand from paints and coatings, pharmaceutical industries, and adhesives. Europe occupies the second position in the market. The strict regulations for environmental protection have encouraged the use of organic rheology modifiers in Europe. In the US, growing demand from cosmetics and personal care sector enhances the growth of the market in the region.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The silica segment generated revenue of $295.8 million in 2015. It is expected to reach $423.88 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.6%. The most commonly used silica is fumed silica, also known as colloidal silica in the industry. Fumed silica is a white powder with a very low density. It has hydrophobic and hydrophilic grades, and is mostly used as a rheology modifier. It even provides better stability in suspensions. Hence, it is used for coatings, adhesives, inks, greases, and sealants. Fumed silica is also used in cosmetic and pharmaceutical applications.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factor:
- Rheology modifiers are important components in paints and coatings as they reduce dripping of the fluid during brush application. They also provide high viscosity at low shear rates.
- Increasing demand for high quality digital print paper drives the demand for coated paper which in turn boosts the demand for rheology modifiers.
- Infrastructure developments will increase the demand for paints and coating industries. This factor propels the growth of the rheology modifiers.
- Growing demand for organic rheology spurs the demand for the Rheology Modifiers Market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Rheology Modifiers Market
BASF and AkzoNobel dominate the Rheology Modifiers Market. (BASF) Baden Aniline and Soda Factory is the largest chemical producer. It manufactures products chemical, automotive, agriculture, oil, plastics. AkzoNoble, a Dutch chemical company, has its headquarters in areas such as decorative paints, performance coatings, and speciality chemicals.
Rheology Modifiers Market is segmented as below
Growth of paints and coatings and construction industry drives the demand for the Rheology Modifiers Market in the coming years.
A. Rheology Modifiers Market By Type
1. Acrylics (Synthetics)
5. Others (Waxes)
B. Rheology Modifiers Market By Composition
1. Levelling Agents
2. Pour Point Depressents (PPD)
3. Flow Promoters/Thinners
4. Thickener/Gelling Agents
5. Thixotropic Agents
C. Rheology Modifiers Market By Application
1. Paints and Coatings
2. Cosmetics and Personal Care
4. Rubber & Plastics
5. Chemical Industry
D. Rheology Modifiers Market by Geography (covers 7+ countries)
E. Rheology Modifiers Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- AKZONOBEL N.V.
- ASHLAND INC.
- BASF SE
- CARGILL INC.
- DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY
- EASTMAN CHEMICAL COMPANY
- EUCLID CHEMICAL COMPANY
- THE LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
- SNF HOLDING CO
- THE DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY
- FCC INC.
- DIRANSA SAN LUIS S.A.
- HANGZHOU JINGYI CHEMICAL CO.,LTD
- MUNZING CHEMIE GMBH
- SAN NOPCO LTD.
Paper Coating Additives Market
Paint Additives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Rheology Modifiers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Rheology Modifiers segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
- North America Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
- RoW Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
- Paints and Coatings Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
- Cosmetics and Personal Care Rheology Modifiers Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.