According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Refinery Process Additives MarketBy Type (Demulsifier, Desalter, H2S Scavenger, Corrosion Inhibitor, Dewaxing Aids, Antifoulant and Others); By Crude (Low, High, Extra Heavy); By Process (Desalination, Cracking, Distillation and Others); By Geography- Forecast 2018-2023”, the market is driven by growing demand for enhancing the quality of crude oil and focus on the oil and gas industry to reduce the operational costs.
Americas dominates the Refinery Process Additives Market
Americas dominates the Refinery Process Additives Market during the forecast period. It is expected to generate $9,268.95 million by 2023. The market is enhanced by growing demand for oil and gas in the recent years. The discovery of shale oil fields in the region has driven the demand for oil and gas which results in the use of refinery process additives in the region. US had a major share of 46% in Americas total oil production in 2015. North America has seen a rise in the oil production due to the discovery of shale and oil resources.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The Demulsifier segment in 2016 had reached revenue of $114.78 million. It is expected to generate revenue of $185.02 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.1%. Demulsifiers are emulsion breakers which are used to separate emulsion such as water and oil. Demulsification is the process of splitting crude oil emulsion into oil and water phase. Crude oil in the reserve is found with water. Hence, water in oil emulsions is formed during the process. Demulsification has two steps namely flocculation and coalescence. Flocculation is the process of joining the droplets together to form aggregates or flocculation. In coalescence, the water droplets fuse together to form a large drop, which decreases the number of water droplets. The high density of the droplets causes the separation of water from oil.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increasing crude oil production will spur the demand for refinery process additives.
- Increasing preference for non-toxic corrosion inhibitors will drive the growth of the Refinery Process Additives Market.
- Increasing fracking operations will uplift the demand for refining process and growth in additives. Fracking is a process of drilling and injecting the fluid into the ground at a high pressure to obtain fissures in the shale rock. This process releases the natural gas which is trapped inside the rocks.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Refinery Process Additives Market
Nalco Champion and Clariant AG are the dominant players in the Refinery Process Additives Market. Nalco Champion provides solutions for corrosion prevention, gas treatment, hydrogen sulfide scavengers, etc. Clariant AG has launched the SCALETREAT FES scale inhibitor which can prevent the formation of scales and damage in the refining applications.
Refinery Process Additives Market is segmented as below
Growth of the oil and gas industry will drive the demand for Refinery Process Additives Market during the forecast period.
A. Refinery Process Additives Market By Type
3. Hydrogen Sulfur Scavengers
4. Corrosion Inhibitor
5. Dewaxing AID
7. Speciality Amines & Commodity Solvents
8. Asphaltene Controller
B. Refinery Process Additives Market By Crude Type
1. Low Viscosity Crude Oil
2. High Viscosity Crude Oil
3. Extra Heavy Crude Oil
C. Refinery Process Additives Market By Process
2. Reformer System
6. Filling Plant
D. Refinery Process Additives Market By Geography (covers 24+ countries)
E.Refinery Process Additives Market By Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- General Electric
- Evonik Industries AG
- BASF SE
- Albemarle Corporation
- LUBRIZOL CORPORATION
- Clariant A.G.
- NALCO CHAMPION
- AMSPEC LLC
- JOHNSON MATTHEY
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- DORF KETAL CHEMICALS INDIA PVT LTD
Refinery Catalyst Market
Coating Additives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Refinery Process Additives Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Refinery Process Additives segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Americas Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Middle East and Africa Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Distillation Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
- Reformer System Refinery Process Additives Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.