According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Protein Chip Market: By Technology (Analytical, Functional Protein and Reverse Phase Protein Microarray), By Application (Diagnostics, Proteomics, Protein Functional Analysis, Antibody Charactyerization) & By Region-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by increasing number of cancer incidences rate.
Protein chip market value was $1.703 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to see an upsurge during the forecast period. The market will reach $4.498 billion till 2023, growing at a CAGR of 14.70% in between 2018 to 2023.
Asia-pacific continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
North America is the leading region for protein chip market in 2017, with revenue of $853.87 million in 2017 and is projected to grow to $2.024 billion by 2023. In the U.S., these protein chips are also used to understand fundamental biology of various diseases based on gene expression. These are also used for developing therapies related to different allergies. The growth of genome testing in this market is also set to significantly propel the market.
The APAC region is forecast to be the fastest growing market led by China, projected to register growth rate of 17.29% CAGR. Due to the increase in cancer patients in China, more protein chips are demanded by the research and development centers and the hospitals to monitor the condition and state of these patients through their blood samples. This factor in turn is driving the growth of protein chips market in China.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- Protein functional application for analysis is the dominant protein chip market, generating revenue of $543.22 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $1,828.78 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 15.89% throughout the forecast period 2017-2023.
- Medical Research is the fastest growing sector with the rising incidences of cancer and protein disrupting diseases leading to significant growth.
- Biotechnology is the largest market for protein chips with revenue of $409 million in 2017 and projected to grow to $1,159.9 million by 2023. Protein microarrays has been playing important role in studying human cancer, discovery of biomarker and molecular fingerprinting.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Increasing rate of incidences of cancer and increasing practice for advanced technology in diagnostic testing is set to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
- Increasing cancer disease instances across the globe is the key driver for protein chip market for analyzing the functional parameters of proteins.
- Europe is the highest elderly population region worldwide, which is projected to act as a significant factor, is driving the sales of protein chips in this market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Protein Chip Market:
The key players in the Protein Chip Market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Agilent Technologies, F Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Bio-Rad. Thermo Fisher Scientific has launched a product, The ProtoArray® Human Protein Microarray, which is the first high-density microarray and contains thousands of unique, full length human proteins, including kinases, phophatases, GPCRs, nuclear receptors, and proteases, spotted in duplicate on a 1 inch x 3 inch thin nitrocellulose coated glass slide. Agilent Technologies offers Epigenetic and Specialty Microarrays, Protein Analysis Kits, High Sensitivity Protein Analysis Kits.
Protein Chip Market Report is segmented as below.
- Protein Chip Market By Technology:
- Analytical Microarrays
- Functional Protein Microarrays
- Reverse Phase Protein Microarray
- Protein Chip Market By Application:
- Protein Functional Analysis
- Antibody Characterization
- Protein Chip Market By Geography ( Covers 15+ Countries )
- Protein Chip Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- ABBOTT LABORATORIES
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
- BIO- RAD LABORATORIES INC.
- SIGMA-ALDRICH CORP.
- EMD MILLIPORE CORPORATION
- ILLUMINA INC.
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- RAYBIOTECH, INC.
- SEQUENOM LABORATORIES
- SPECTRANETICS CORPORATION
- Company 10+
- Flip Chip Market
- Small Cell Chip Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Protein Chip Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Protein Chip Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
- Protein Functional Analysis Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
- Diagnostics Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
- Proteomics Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
- Antibody Charactyerization Market for Protein Chip (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.