According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Occupant Sensing Systems Market By Vehicle (PV, LCV, HCV); By Mounting Location (Passenger Side, Driver Side) & By Region (Europe, Asia-Pacific, Americas, RoW)-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by declining prices of the safety systems in passenger vehicles.
Americas dominates the Occupant Sensing System Market
Americas dominates the Occupant Sensing System Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $1,792.94 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.5%. In the US, government terms and policies will drive the demand for occupant sensing systems in the region. The major players are developing sophisticated vehicles with occupant sensing systems and occupant safety systems with safety regulations. The motorization rate in the US has grown higher than the rest of North America due to non-availability of transportation services. In Canada, the latest advancements in sensors and wireless technologies spur the demand for smart system adoption in vehicles. This factor also drives the growth of occupancy detection in the Americas.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
There are three vehicle types, namely passenger vehicles, light commercial vehicles, and heavy commercial vehicles. The production of passenger vehicles has been witnessing a faster growth in the recent years. In 2017, the passenger vehicles segment reached a growth of $42.09 million. It is expected to reach $62.145 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.71%. The light commercial vehicles segment in 2017 reached a value of $2.72 million. It is expected to reach $145.13 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 93.95%.In 2023, the heavy commercial vehicles segment will reach a revenue of $23.23 million. The passenger vehicles segment dominates the market. Passenger vehicles are the type of vehicles which are used by people for self-purpose. However, these vehicles are not used for commercial applications. The sale of these vehicles has been increasing in the recent times. The government regulations from different regions have increased the integration of the occupancy detection sensor in the passenger vehicles. In China, automotive vehicles need to have CCC certification (China Certification Corporation) for the safety of the passenger vehicles. The occupant sensing system consists of airbag activator control to enable, disable or control the amount of inflation of airbag, in case of any mishap.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing vehicular traffic across the globe leads to strict traffic regulations for improving vehicular safety. This factor drives the demand for the impact sensor.
- Growing number of passenger cars will give rise to the adoption of the vacancy sensor.
- Growing concerns for vehicle safety will lead to the growth of ADAS systems in passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Occupant Sensing System Market
Delphi and CalsonicKansei are the key players in the Occupant Sensing System Market followed by Nidec-Elesys. Delphi deals with the design of the design, manufacture and assembly of vehicle’s electrical architecture which includes wiring assemblies, cable management, and connectors. Calsonic Kansei provides different kinds of products that have important functions in motor vehicles. They include human machine interface and electric vehicles related products.
Occupant Sensing System Market
Growing demand for safety in the automotive drives the growth of the Occupant Sensing Systems.
A. Occupant Sensing System Market By Vehicle
B. Occupant Sensing System Market By Mounting Location
1. Passenger Side OSS
2. Driver Side OSS
C. Occupant Sensing System Market By Geography (covers 17+ countries)
D. Occupant Sensing System Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. DELPHI AUTOMOTIVE PLC
3. FLEXPOINT SENSOR SYSTEMS INC.
5. LEAR CORPORATION
6. MONNIT CORPORATION
7. TAKATA CORPORATION
8. TE CONNECTIVITY
9. TEKSCAN, INC
10. Company 10+
Sensors Market Tracker
Smart Homes Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Occupant Sensing System Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Occupant Sensing System Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
4. North America Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
5. Rest of the world Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
6. Light Commercial Vehicle Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
7. Heavy Commercial Vehicle Occupant Sensing System Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.