According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Nutricosmetic Ingredients Market: By Type (Collagen, Vitamins, Carotenoids Others); By Product Type (Dietary Supplements and Functional food & Beverage); By End-use (Skin health, Hair health, Nail health and others) and By Geography-Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is mainly driven by the introduction of variety of nutricosmetics products.
The Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market value is estimated to be $940.1 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $1.647 billion by the end of 2023 with a CAGR of 9.80% during 2018-2023. Among all the product types, the pills segment was estimated to dominate with the revenue of $499.9 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $834.48 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 9.0% throughout the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
APAC is the biggest market for nutricosmetic ingredients. It had a market value of $416.3 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.1% through 2018-2023, to reach $740.18 million by 2023. APAC is followed by Europe and North America. North America will grow the fastest with a CAGR of 13.6% through 2015-2020 and will amount to $220.9 million by 2020. This is due to the growing demand for nutricosmetic products such as nutricosmetic ingredients laced dietary supplements and functional foods in the U.S. and Canada.
Europe’s market for confectionery segment in nutricosmetics ingredients accounted for the largest share in 2017, and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% during 2018-2023.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
High Market Growth Potential for Male Nutricosmetics Segment:
Male nutricosmetic products are a major opportunity for nutricosmetic end use product and ingredient manufacturers. Very few companies such as Imedeen (Sweden) and Gold Collagen (U.K.) are launching nutricosmetic product catering to male customers. The male consumers these days are equally conscious or concerned about their skin and are actively opting for cosmetic and skincare products. The male consumers should be educated on the purported benefits of nutricosmetics products to entice nutricosmetic purchases.
The overall men grooming market is poised to witness high growth, with the male nutricosmetics products as an emerging market is bound to see product launches, exclusively catering to men. The nutricosmetics manufacturers have abundant opportunities to grow in the market by strategic product positioning and effective marketing campaigns.
Novel Multipurpose Formulations in Nutricosmetic Functional Foods & Beverages an Opportunity:
In the APAC region such as Japan and the European countries such as France, Germany and others, the customers are looking forward to products that can offer multifaceted benefits. Consumers in these regions are demanding one-stop solution for all nutritional needs to overcome skin and hair ailments from functional foods and dietary supplements. This is making the ingredient manufactures collaborate with pharmaceutical companies to develop advanced multi-ingredient formulations which would help them to offer better products to the customers. Such nutricosmetic ingredient fortified functional products are a major opportunity for ingredient manufacturers. The various active ingredients also impart multifaceted benefits. Collagen ingredient accelerates the skin cell repair, enhances the state of hair follicles and scalp, boosts hair growth and reduces hair thinning. The Biotin ingredient used for hair nutricosmetics also strengthens the nails and endows it with a healthy reddish shade. Manufacturers are investing significantly in the R&D, and are trying to come up with new products that could provide a one-stop solution to the consumers. This is bound to provide multiple opportunities for the manufacturers, resulting in new products with multi-faceted benefits.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Rising awareness for preventive care and nutritional supplements to combat skin aging, hair thinning and nail breakage will drive the market for nutricosmetics products which will drive the market for nutricosmetics ingredients.
- The use of skin nutricosmetics products is increasing in the U.S. and countries in APAC, which will drive the market for skin health nutricosmetics ingredients in the coming years.
- Weight management and sliming nutricosmetic products are witnessing rising popularity in North America and European countries such as the U.K., Italy and others, as consumers plan to lose weight or manage their weight by consuming dietary supplements. Such favoring consumer behavior towards weight management is driving the ingredient use in weight management and sliming nutricosmetic products.
- The rising consumer awareness about diet deficiency impacting beauty and replenishing the body with dietary supplements will drive the market for nutricosmetics products.
- The rising awareness about naturally derived active ingredients and their antioxidant benefits on skin and hair will drive the market for nutricosmetics dietary supplements.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market:
BASF SE, Gelita AG, Croda, DSM and Kyowa Hakko Kirin are the leading companies in the nutricosmetics ingredients market accounting for close to 40% market share. Gelita AG, a collagen peptide manufacturing company, has pharmaceutical and health division sales. Kyowa Hakko Kirin’s bio chemical division manufactures ingredients which cater to nutricosmetics ingredients manufacturers. The companies are fundamentally considering acquisitions and product launches as chief strategies to expand their market presence.
Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market Report is segmented as below:
- Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market By Type:
- Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market By Product Type:
- Dietary Supplements
- Functional Food & Beverage
- Packaged Foods
- Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market By End-use:
- Skin Health
- Hair Health
- Nail Health
- Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market By Geography ( Covers 15+ Countries )
- Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed:
- BASF SE
- CRODA INTERNATIONAL PLC
- ROYAL DSM N.V.
- FRUTAROM INDUSTRIES LTD.
- GNOSIS S.P.A
- LYCORED LTD.
- NUTRILO GMBH
- PFIZER INC.
- EXCELVITE SDN. BHD.
- KYOWA HAKKO KIRIN
- NITTA GELATIN INC.
- GELITA AG
- Company 13+
Nutraceutical Ingredients Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Nutricosmetics Ingredients Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
- Dietary & Supplements Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
- Pharmaceuticals Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
- Infant Foods Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
- Food & Beverages Market for Nutricosmetics Ingredients (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.