According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Metal Deactivators Market Market: By Types (Vision Sensors, Smart Cameras, PC Systems); By Product (Area & Line Scan, IR & 3D Cameras); By Application (Location Analysis, Pattern Recognition, Others); By End-Use (Semiconductor, Automotive, Healthcare, Others); By Geography – Forecast(2018-2023)”, the market is set to remain constant in the coming years, owing to their significant applications in diverse end user industries.
The global market for Machine Vision Systems and Components market was estimated to be $177.5 million in 2017, and is projected to witness a CAGR of 5.3% during forecast period to reach $241.935 million by 2023. Among all the end-user segments, industrial segment is dominating with revenue of $58.4 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $82.81 million by 2023. In the industrial segment, metal deactivator derives its application mainly from metal working fluids and refineries. In the automotive industry, MDA derive its huge application from engine oils, automatic transmission fluids, gear oils, greases, gasoline and many more.
Americas continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
America region recorded highest revenue of $55.4 million in 2017, and projected to reach $68.57 million by 2023, followed by Europe, owing to the presence of numerous metal deactivator additives providers and end-users, especially industrial and automotive sectors. Moreover, America accounts for the highest number of oil refineries, which is also a major application area for MDA. Europe holds the second major share, followed by Middle East and Africa and Asia-Pacific. In terms of growth rate, Middle East and Africa is projected to register highest growth rate of 6.9% CAGR, followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Over the past decade, Metal deactivator additive have been deriving its application from various end user industries such as automotive, industrial, polymers, construction and many more. MDA are developed to encapsulate the dissolved metal ions. The emerging economies such as China, Japan, Brazil, and Russia hold a significant growth potential for MDA market.
Construction is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide. This employs a substantial growth in the MDA market as well. Use of copper containing non-ferric alloys in construction is frequent. Hence, MDA is used to reduce the corrosion caused by copper in various areas of construction such as PVC pipes, metal joints, roofing applications, plumbing work, setting up metal structures in construction and more.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The Metal Deactivators market is driven by the need for more enhanced lubricants which has risen out of demands from consumers as well as end-user industries, such as improved fuel efficiency and improved vehicular and equipment operations.
- At present, higher spending from consumers is driving up the sale of light and heavy-duty vehicles. Moreover, higher sale of automobiles will lead to high consumption of fuels as well as lubricants, and consecutively higher usage of metal deactivator additives.
- The MDA market is set to experience a stagnant growth, owing to the quantity of its usage pertaining to any application. However, the growing end user industries such as automotive and polymers are set to pull up the demand of MDA globally in the coming years, but at a slower pace.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Metal Deactivators Market Market:
Vanderbilt Chemicals and Rhein Chemie are the two key market players in the metal deactivator industry. Vanderbilt supplies MDA for greases, lubricants and metal working fluids, which have a wide range of applications in various end user industries such as industrial, automotive, polymers, aviation and more. Rhein Chemie Additives, subsidiary of LANXESS AG, provides premium solutions for the rubber, plastics and lubricant industries based on its years of experience in the specialty chemicals domain. Providing metal working solutions in the form of metal deactivators for non-ferrous metals is one of the areas of expertise for this company.
Metal Deactivators Market Market Report is Segmented as below.
- Metal Deactivators Market Market By Metals:
- Metal Deactivators Market Market By Formulation:
- Water Soluble MDA
- Oil Soluble MDA
- Metal Deactivators Market Market By End-User Industry:
- Polymers (Wire & Cable, Plastics)
- Food & Agriculture
- Metal Deactivators Market Market By Geography ( Covers 12+ Countries )
- Metal Deactivators Market Market Entropy
- Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Basf SE
- Innospec Inc.
- Adeka Corporation
- Clariant Ag
- Songwon Industrial Co. Ltd.
- Afton Chemical Corporation
- Dorf-Ketal Chemicals India Private Limited
- Lanxess Ag – Rhein Chemie Rheinau Gmbh
- King Industries Inc
- Company 10+
Cetane Number Improver Market
Engine Oil Additives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Metal Deactivators Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Metal Deactivators Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Automotive Industries Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Industrial Laboratories Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Aviation Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Polymers Market for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
- Food & Agriculture for Metal Deactivators Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.