According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Medical Waste Management Market By Waste Type (Biomedical, Cytotoxic, Pharmaceutical, Genotoxic, Radioactive); By Treatment Technology (Thermal, Irradiative, Biological, Mechanical) – Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by growing number of healthcare facilities.
North America dominates the Medical Waste Management Market
North America is expected to reach revenue of $6077.07 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.1%. The reason for this growth in the region is due to large amount of medical waste produced and effective management of the waste with the use of advanced technologies. Hospitals have a major share in the market due to the amount of hazardous waste generated per day. In the US, many organisations provide services to the healthcare facilities. The government has been levelling fines on such hospitals in the region, if the infection rate is high. This factor increases more number of companies in the market.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The incineration segment had revenue of $3,851 million in 2015. It is expected to reach $5,627 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 4.3%. Incineration is defined as the process of burning waste materials which are hazardous, at higher temperatures for eliminating contaminants. In this process, toxic elements are burnt and the ash is disposed into landfills. In the autoclave process, heat and pressure are applied within closed chambers to sterilize medical equipment. This process destroys the microorganisms, and the medical waste is disposed in the landfills.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Governments of different countries have proposed strict regulations for recycling and disposal. These regulations will drive the demand for waste segregation.
- There is a growing demand for non-incineration technologies which are cost effective and environmental friendly. This factor drives the demand for Medical Waste Management Market.
- Growth of ageing population and rise in the healthcare facilities will enhance the growth of safe waste management.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Medical Waste Management Market
Veolia Environment dominates the Medical Waste Management Market followed by Stericycle, Clean Harbors, Waste Management Inc, and Republic Services. Veolia Environment is one of the largest providers of waste services. It operates in 48 countries and recycles 7.6 million tons of material per year. Stericycle provides regulated solutions to dispose waste material. Clean Harbors ensures medical waste disposal by arranging incineration of materials such as biohazards, pathogens, and pharmaceuticals. Republic services carries out waste collection, recycling, and disposal operating divisions.
Medical Waste Management Market is segmented as below
Stringent regulations in developed countries drive the demand for the Medical Waste Management Market during the forecast period.
A. Medical Waste Management Market By Type
3. Chemical disinfection
B. Medical Waste Management Market By Application
C. Medical Waste Management Market by Geography (covers 11+ countries)
D. Medical Waste Management Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
2. SHARPS COMPLIANCE, INC.
3. SUEZ ENVIRONMENT
4. DANIELS SHARP SMART INC.
5. XMED DISPOSAL INC.
6. CLEAN HARBORS, INC.
7. VEOILIA ENVIRONMENT
8. REPUBLIC SERVICES
9. ADVANCED DISPOSAL SERVICES INC.
10. TRINOVA MEDICAL WASTE SOLUTIONS, LLC
11. BONDTECH CORPORATION
12. MEDASEND BIOMEDICAL, INC.
13. BIOPRO, LLC
14. UNITED MEDICAL WASTE MANAGEMENT
15. GRP& ASSOCIATES
16. Company 16
17. Company 17
18. Company 18
19. Company 19
20. Company 20+
Wet Waste Management Market
Industrial Waste Management Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Medical Waste Management Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Medical Waste Management segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Medical Waste Management Market (2018-2023)
- North America Medical Waste Management Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Medical Waste Management Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Medical Waste Management Market (2018-2023)
- Hospitals Medical Waste Management Market (2018-2023)
- Pharmaceuticals Medical Waste Management Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.