In the Report “AntiCounterfeit Packaging Market: By Technology (Print (Inks, Dyes & Markers, Holograms, Barcodes & QR Codes), Tags & Labels (RFID, NFC, Biological/ DNA)); By Feature (Tamper Evidence, Track & Trace, Overt Features, Covert Features); By End User (Food & Beverages, Medical Device & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Durables, Clothing & Accessories) & By Geography- With Forecast (2018 – 2023)” published by IndustryARC, the market’s major revenue share is contributed by printing type which is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 12.6% through 2023.
Selected Technology Analysis done in the full Report:
The Anti-counterfeit packaging market is broadly categorized into printing and tags, and labels where print type is expected to gain maximum revenue of $105 billion by 2023. Tags and labels are expected to reach $65 billion by 2023. In printing type, ink dyes & markers contributed the maximum revenue share of 40%, followed by barcodes & QR codes and security holograms with 27% and 21% respectively. For anti-counterfeit label and tags type, RFID held the major share with around 75% due to its ease of use and relatively low price. NFC and biological together subsidized around 3% revenue share. In terms of features, track and trace technologies segment holds 29% of share and is the highest amongst others.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increasing beauty concerns in past years across the globe has led to a rise in the consumption of lifestyle drugs for wrinkles, baldness, acne and so on. This opportunity will be exploited by the anti-counterfeit packaging manufacturers.
- Pharmaceuticals industry is increasingly turning to packaging designers to come up with packaging that is tamper-proof. Examples include mixing in chemical tracers; with inks before the packaging are printed, holographic foils, security labels and adding diamond dust to give the packaging a unique spectral signature. The continuous development in this will lead the market in digital process.
- Recent developments in raw materials for these coatings might automate the product differentiation process, which going further will act as a serious threat for the current providers. Services such as specialty coatings will still see large players maintain their position in the market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market
Zebra Technologies and E.I. DuPont dominated this segment with a combined share of 27%, and presently dominates the market. E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Company, Avery Dennison Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corporation, and Alpvision SA are key companies for barcode and QR code based anti-counterfeiting technology market that holds around 56.8% of the total market share, together. There are price wars between the local and international players.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market report is segmented as below
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market -By Technology
- Inks, Dyes & Markers
- Packaging Designs
- Barcode & QR codes
- Mass Serialization
- Mass Encryption
Tags & Labels
- NFC Labels
- Biological/ DNA Tags
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market -By Feature
- Tamper Evidence
- Forensic Techniques
- Track And Trace
- Overt Features
- Convert Features
Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market -By End-User
- Food & Beverage
- Medical Device & Pharmaceuticals
- Consumer Goods
- Clothing & Accessories
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Acg Pharmapack Private Limited
- Authentix Inc.
- Securikett Ulrich & Horn Gmbh
- Sicpa Holdings SA
- Trutag Technologies, Inc.
- 3M Company
- U-Nica Group
- Trutag Technologies, Inc.
- Company 10+
Rotogravure Printing Inks Market
Thin Insulation Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Global Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market (2018-2023)
4. Feature Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market (2018-2023)
5. End-User Anti-Counterfeit Packaging Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.