According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Food Enzymes Market By Type (Carbohydrates, Proteases and Lipases); By Source (Plants, Microorganisms, Animals); By Application (Bakery, Dairy Products, Beverages, Meat products)-With Forecast (2018 – 2023)”, the market is driven by growing consumer tastes and rising demand for enhanced processed food products.
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Food Enzymes Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Food Enzymes Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach $829.96 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 10.2%. Increasing penetration of retail chains and changing lifestyles will drive the demand for the market in the region. Along with the demand for processed food, the preference for healthy diet among consumers is on the rise. Consumers are becoming aware of the additives and nutritional value related to the food. The Asia Pacific Food Enzymes Market has been experiencing a decent growth in the recent times, and is expected to grow higher in the coming years. This can be due to increasing westernisation leading to the change in food habits among consumers towards packaged bakery, confectionery, and speciality products. These factors drive the demand for food enzymes in the coming years.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
The bakery segment in 2014 reached $398.1 million. It is expected to reach $688.16 million in 2023 at a CAGR of 6.2%. Bakery products consist of several products such as breads, pastries, doughnuts, rolls and pies. The enzymes act as catalysts and are natural proteins for biochemical reactions which offer quality improvements in bakery products. Food enzymes such as fungal alpha-amylases and malt can increase shelf life, improve the quality and enhance the texture of a bakery product. Advances in Biotechnology have led to the invention of many new enzymes offered for the baking industry. Bakery products are prominent in nations such as North America and Western Europe, especially in the U.S. and the U.K. Asia Pacific is the fastest growing region for bakery foods, with India and China being the main drivers.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing demand for healthy foods and beverages along with increasing health awareness and growing population enhance the demand for food enzymes globally.
- High pressure Nitrogen treatments in enzymatic food processing and rising application of food enzymes in an array of new food products will drive the growth of Food Enzymes Market.
- Food enzymes are used to treat biological waste from food processing and are biodegradable. This factor enhances the demand for the Food Enzymes Market in the coming years.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Food Enzymes Market
Novozymes, Royal DSM, DuPont, AB Enzymes Gmbh and Chr. Hansen are the key players of the Food Enzymes Market. Novozmes provides solutions to many industries such as agriculture, bioenergy, biopharma, F&B, household care, leather, paper & pulp. Royal DSM deals with material sciences and life sciences industries. AB Enzymes Gmbh manufactures enzymes for bakery, textile, beverages, animal feed, detergent, and pulp and paper industries. Chr. Hansen manufactures enzymes, probiotics and natural colors.
Food Enzymes Market is segmented as below
Increasing health awareness and growing population drive the demand for Food Enzymes Market.
A. Food Enzymes Market By Type
- Others (Actinidin, Bromelain, Ficin, Lypoxygenase, Invertase, Raffinase & Others)
B. Food Enzymes Market By Source
1. Plant-Based Enzymes
2. Animal-Based Enzymes
3. Microorganism-Based Enzymes
C. Food Enzymes Market By Application
22.214.171.124. Crackers & Cookies
6. 6. Fruits & Vegetables Processing
7Oil & Fats
9Inulin & Others
D. Food Enzymes Market By Geography (covers 38+ countries)
E. Food Enzymes Market Entropy
Companies Cited and Interviewed:
ROYAL DSM N.V.
- EI DU PONT DE NEMOURS & CO.
- NOVOZYMES A/S
- CHR. HANSEN A/S
- BIOCATALYSTS LIMITED
- AB ENZYMES GMBH
- KERRY GROUP PLC
- AUM ENZYMES
- AMANO ENZYME INC.
- ENMEX SA DE CV
- Company 15+
Food Stabilizer Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Food Enzymes Market report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Food Enzymes segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. North America Food Enzymes Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Food Enzymes Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Food Enzymes Market (2018-2023)
4. Bakery Food Enzymes Market (2018-2023)
5. Dairy Food Enzymes Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.