According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Fluoroelastomers Market: By Type (Velocity Flow, Differential Pressure Flow, Mass Flow, Others); By Technology (Coriolis, Electromagnetic, Ultrasonic, Thermal, Others); By Industry (Automotive, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Healthcare); By Geography – (2018-2023)”, the market is expected to be driven by the rising emission safety standards in Chemical and Oil & Gas industries.
APAC continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
In 2017, the major share of global fluoroelastomer market was generated by the APAC region, accounting for 12.2 kilo tons, followed by Americas with shipments of 8.2 kilo tons. Europe is forecast to be the slowest growing region at 4.3% CAGR through 2021 to reach 6.5 kilo tons. In APAC, China is the leading market and Japan is the fastest growing market at 5.4% CAGR. China accounts for a large share of the global automotive production and has also witnessed substantial rise in the entry of automotive companies. This has led to the automotive industry being the major focus of Fluoroelastomer market in China. The rise in the commercial aviation market in the emerging economies of the APAC market has led to the growing use of Fluoroelastomer as this technology has witnessed increased adoption in recent years.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
Value chain analysis is a useful tool to analyze the activities that include design, production, marketing and distribution of a particular product. The majors steps involved in contributing to the total value of the Fluoroelastomers market are:
- The Value chain of Fluoroelastomers mentioned above talks about the major steps involved in manufacturing raw materials and then imbibing them with fluorine related monomers to polymerize them into fluoroelastomers. The value chain starts off with refining crude fluorspar to transform it into hydrofluoric acid which goes through a series of chemical processes to produce fluorinated monomers.
- Most of the fluoroelastomer manufacturers initiate their integration into the value chain from purchasing fluorinated monomers and then polymerizing them into fluoroelastomers, but a few of them like Daikin, integrates into the value chain from the processing of fluorinated monomers.
- All fluoroelastomer manufacturers in the market place have their own in-house polymerization facilities used to convert fluorinated monomers like vinylidenefluoride into fluoroelastomers. This forms the main reason why many of the manufacturers in the market place have their own units for production of fluoroelastomers.
- Raw Material Manufacturers: Value chain of Fluoroelastomers initially starts from procuring raw material which includes Fluorspar, as mentioned earlier. Many suppliers incorporate their presence in the value chain at this point. These raw materials and their processing charges adds value to the end product. Canada Fluorspar Inc., Kenya Fluorspar Company Ltd., British Fluorspar Limited, MINERSA GROUP, Vergenoeg Mining (VMC Fluorspar), Core Metals Group and SepFluor are some of the major manufacturers of Fluorspar which is the main raw material used in the production of fluorinated monomers and then Fluoroelastomers.
- Fluorspar is further processed with sulfuric acid to manufacture hydrofluoric acid, which is used to prepare fluorinated monomers utilized in the entire value chain. From this step onward, value added to the Fluoroelastomers sets the pace. Manufacturing involves the conversion of crude PAN based fibers into various compatible carbon fibers.
- This step contributes a major chunk to the value of the product. The major manufacturers of Fluoroelastomers are 3M Company, Asahi Glass Co. Ltd, Daikin Industries Limited, E.I. Dupont De Nemours & Company (DuPont), HaloPolymer, Lanxess AG, Solvay SA, Zrunek Gummiwaren GmbH and many others.
- Some of the major end user industries utilizing Fluoroelastomers are aerospace, automobile, oil and gas, manufacturing industries, chemical and petrochemical industries.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Changes in the design of Gas Turbines incorporates a persistent drive towards manufacturing more powerful Fluoroelastomers.
- Increasing use of fluoroelastomers in myriad applications due to its excellent chemical and Oil resistance is expected to drive significant market growth.
- The market is expected to be driven by new product developments in sealing applications during the forecast period.
- Constriction of stringent emission standards for automobiles and other industries is expected to escalate the growth of the fluoroelastomers market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Fluoroelastomers Market:
Key players for the Fluoroelastomers Market comprise of Du Pont, Asahi and Solvay. DuPont is the leading player in Fluoroelastomers market, contributing to major share in the overall revenue. DuPont being the pioneer in Fluoroelastomers, has also remained as the dominant player with constant product launches and developments. The company’s products named as “Viton” is being used across dominant end-user industries. DuPont Dow Elastomers has recently advanced new polymerization technology to create specialty fluoroelastomers with properties necessitated for end user segments, which meet the budding needs of the industry. Solvay launched a new plant for producing fluoroelastomers in China.
Fluoroelastomers Market Report is segmented as below.
- Fluoroelastomers Market By Type:
- Fluorocarbon Elastomers
- Fluorosilicon Elastomers
- Perfluorocarbon Elastomers
- Fluoroelastomers Market By Product:
- O Rings
- Seals & Hoses
- Fluoroelastomers Market By Industry:
- Chemical Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Fluoroelastomers Market By Geography ( Covers 10+ Countries )
- Fluoroelastomers Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Dongyue Group Co., Limited
- ZRUNEK GUMMIWAREN GMBH
- Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- LANXESS AG
- SHANGHAI 3F NEW MATERIAL CO., LTD.
- Chenguang Fluoro & Silicone Elastomers Co., Ltd.
- HALOPOLYMER OJSC
- 3M COMPANY
- Company 9
- Company 10
- Company 11+
- Thermoplastic Elastomer Gasket Market
- High Pressure Seals Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Fluoroelastomers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (12+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Fluoroelastomers Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- Automotive Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- Manufacturing Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- Chemical Processing Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- Aerospace Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
- Oil & Gas Market for Fluoroelastomers Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)