In the Report “Fine Chemicals Market: By End Use Industry (Pharmaceuticals, Agrochemicals, Polymer additives, Food & Feed, Pigments, Dyes, Electronics, Perfumes and Fragrances and Others); By Geography-Forecast 2017-2021)” published by IndustryARC, the market continues to dominate in production of chemicals, due to constant rate of usage in biopharmaceuticals.
Europe with major share in the Fine Chemicals Market
Europe is the leading manufacturer of all fine chemicals, with a share of 40% in the global market. Followed by North America and Asia-Pacific, the region is facing problems in production in recent years. The supply chain is comparatively higher in terms of the demand from the European consumer, as a result of which, many chemical suppliers have turned to exports to hold the production. However, countries from Asia-Pacific are increasing their fine chemicals exports revenues through large scale production and stricter adherence to international norms. In view of that, European supplier in the future, will bring down their production capacities as it is estimated that a decline in exports of fine chemicals is inevitable. Bringing down the production volumes is the only way forward to minimize the losses garnered from supplier end caused through overproduction.
Selected Type and Application Analysis done in the full Report:
Pharmaceuticals have always been the chief market for the fine chemical industry. Moreover, it is more likely that pharmaceutical intermediates will account for over 70% of the fine chemicals market. Among all the regions, Indian pharmaceuticals market was estimated to be $18 billion at a CAGR of 9.4% in 2018. Now, the Indian market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 23.9% and to reach revenue of $104.6 million by 2023. India will be among the top three pharmaceuticals market due to its dynamic growth and will be the sixth largest market, in terms of size. Apart from the Pharmaceutical industry, non-pharma markets also play a key role in developments and serving. Going forward, a surge in the demand for improving the yield of crops has increased the fertilizer market, which is directly related to the agrochemical industry. Fine chemicals are mainly used in the manufacture of electronic components. Competition from lower cost chemicals and new advancements in wafer polishing will control opportunities. Increasing demand for consumer electronics is anticipated to drive the demand for fine chemicals. Accounting for a total volume of less than a million tons, organic pigments hold a very small share in the global pigments market. The personal care industry has a major share in the global fine chemicals industry. Personal care industry includes hair care, fragrances, oral care, skin care, and baby care products. Going up, the interest for personal care items such as post foaming hair and shave gel, suntan spray, body oils, and deodorants, depilatory creams and facial scrub gels are relied upon to positively affect the fine chemicals market.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Development of efficient protein based catalysts, enzyme capabilities and new reactors technologies would aid to lower the cost of fine chemical. Hence, it will lead to lower cost of medicines.
- WHO (World Health Organization) has created measures to make pain medication available including fine chemicals which are the API for pain medication. Hence, these measures drive the growth of fine chemicals market.
- In recent years, research based pharmaceutical firms are converting into manufacturing firms which is effecting fine chemical manufacturers and due to which overcapacity problem is arising. Moving forward this could turn around as a challenge for fine chemicals manufacturers.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Fine Chemicals Market
BASF SE is the leading player in manufacturing for all major segments like pharmaceuticals, and agrochemicals has remained as the dominant player with constant product launches and developments. The next leading chemical companies include Sinopec, Bayer AG and Evonik Industries AG, followed by Johnson Matthey, Lanxess and Lonza Group. Key factor that has improved the growth of major players in this competitive market is their adaptability to suit the customer requirements and early entrance into the emerging application areas like pharmaceuticals, agriculture, food and feed and perfumes.
Fine Chemicals Market report is segmented as below
The Global Fine Chemicals Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
Fine Chemicals Market – By End-User
- Agro Chemicals
- Polymer Additives
- Food and Feed
- Electronics (Liquid Crystal, Functional Dyes and Others)
- Perfumes and Fragrances
- Fine Chemicals Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Fine Chemicals Market Equipment Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- WEYLCHEM INTERNATIONAL GMBH
- AKZO NOBEL N.V
- BORREGAARD INDUSTRIES LTD.
- SOLVAY SA
- CABB GMBH
- ALBEMARLE CORPORATION
- GROUPE NOVASEP SAS
- VERTELLUS HOLDINGS LLC
- CHEMADA FINE CHEMICALS
- ARKEMA INC.
- EVONIK INDUSTRIES AG.
- CHINA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
- ROYAL DSM N.V
- TORAY FINE CHEMICALS CO. LTD.
- NIPPON FINE CHEMICAL CO. LTD.
- ALZCHEM AG
- Company 17
- Company 18+
Wet Chemical Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Fine Chemicals Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in AC-DC-EC Fans Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Fine Chemicals Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Fine Chemicals Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Fine Chemicals Market (2018-2023)
4. End-User Fine Chemicals Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)