In the Report “Fiber Cement Market: By Type (Polypropylene, PVA, Glass Roving’s, Mineral Fiber, Carbon, Kevlar, Steel, Asbestos, Lignocellulose, Others); By Production Process (Hatschek, Extrusion, Perlite, Others); By Product Type (Flat Sheets, Corrugated Sheets, Laminated Skirts, Shingle Slates, Planks, Others); By Application (Agriculture, Industrial, Residential, Non-Residential, Commercial, Others); and By Geography – Forecast (2017-2022)” published by IndustryARC, the market will be driven by accelerating construction expenditures, specifically in new home siding, and commercial areas where fiber cement is a popular material.
America with major share in the Fiber Cement Market
Fiber cement composites have gained increasing concentration in American markets over the past few years. American market’s progress in the housing and construction market has been steady. Fiber cement is widely accepted in the applications that were traditionally supplied by wood and other materials. Higher growth in urban housing sector in the world, especially in developing economies such as China and India, due to the exponentially growing population, has led to a strong demand for construction chemicals and products as fiber cement. The APAC region is the major shareholder, with respect to adoption. The continent has more than 35% share in the global fiber cement market, due to the presence of numerous raw material suppliers and an ever growing construction sector.
Selected Type Analysis done in the full Report:
Application of fiber cements in internal application involves partition walls, window sills, ceilings and floors. Residential application segment market value was $1.26 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to reach $1.75 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 5.75% between 2018 and 2023. The market for fiber cement, based on its application, whether it is facades, panels, interior cement wall finishes or decoration, is segmented as Polypropylene, PVA, Glass Roving’s Mineral Fiber, Carbon and many more.Polypropylene fiber type is the major shareholder with more than 30% share in the global fiber cement market and estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.36% for the forecast of 2018-2023. The main attraction and advantage of using fiber cement are its excellent performance in severe weather conditions, inflammable nature, frost resistance, biological resistance and favorable vapor permeability. The excellent performance in severe conditions has paved the way for extended future use.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Fiber cement composites sidings are much lighter than aluminum and wood. These can easily be transported from the factory to the consumer. The light weight character helps in cost savings by reducing the use of fuel for transportation.
- Industries are focusing on new construction projects. This ultimately bids into an opportunity for increase in production of chemicals and products in developed regions such as North America and Europe, occupy 30% of combined share in it. Asia-Pacific is leading the adoption for construction and reconstruction of infrastructure which will lead to a demand in production and sale.
- There is an increasing demand for ecofriendly products in construction. Major companies are coming up with the environmentally friendly products which involve the use of fibers like sisal, jute fibers and other fibers which can replace the use of asbestos.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Fiber Cement Market
The dominating key players holding the latest development in the application market are as follows: Redco NV, James Hardie Industries Ltd., Eternit AG, Ma Yihe, Domtar Paper Company LLC, hefei Ruhie Decotration Engineering Co. Ltd., and others. The key players have some significant patents relating to fiber cement. Redco NV and James Hardie Technology Ltd. together published the maximum number of patents. Some of it includes HardiesPlank concrete Lap Siding, HardieBacker cement Board, ¼ IN. Cement Board. Saint Gobain S.A. applications for ceilings and dry wall, named as Gyproc fibre Cement Board and Aquaroc, are for internal use and for exterior fiber cement board applications.
Fiber Cement Market report is segmented as below
The Global Fiber Cement Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
Fiber Cement Market By Fiber Type
- Glass Roving’s
- Mineral Fiber
Fiber Cement Market By Production Process
- Hatschek Process
- Extrusion Process
- Perlite Process
Fiber Cement Market- By Product Types
- Flat Sheets
- Corrugated Sheets
- Laminated Skirts
- Shingle Slates
Fiber Cement Market By Application
- Fiber Cement Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Fiber Cement Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- VISAKA INDUSTRIES
- HEKIM CONSTRUCTION INC. (1/2)
- NICHIHA Co.,Ltd
- Saint Gobain S.A
- CEMBRIT HOLDING A/S
- ELEMENTIA, S.A.B. DE C.V.
- Everest Industries Limited..
- MAHAPHANT FIBER CEMENT PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED
- Company 10+
High Strength Steel Market
Structural Adhesives Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Apiculture Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Fiber Cement Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Fiber Cement Market (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Fiber Cement Market (2018-2023)
- Europe Fiber Cement Market (2018-2023)
- Product Types Cement Market (2018-2023)
- Production Process Fiber Cement Market (2018-2023)
- Application Fiber Cement Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)