In the Report “Fertilizers Market: By Organic (Blood Meal, Fish Meal, Manure, Greensand, Granite Meal and Others); By Inorganic (Nitrogen, Potassium, Phosphate, Calcium, Sulfur, Micronutrient and Others); By Bio Fertilizers (PSB, Azospirillum, Azotobacter, Rhizobium, Mycorrhiza and Others); By Type of Crop and By Geography – Forecast (2018-2023), published by IndustryARC, the market set to experience a substantial growth in the coming years owing to the upsurge in the demand for improving the yield of crops.
Asia-Pacific with major share in the Fertilizers Market
Asia-Pacific is the major region for the fertilizers market with revenue of $77.19 billion in 2017 and estimated to reach $125.54 billion by 2023. In addition, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region for this market. Major countries of Asia-Pacific region are China, India, Pakistan, Indonesia are involved in many agricultural activities which makes it high demand region for fertilizers. Apart from Asia-Pacific, the fertilizer revenue in South and Central American countries are estimated to grow at a high CAGR of 7.6% and projected to gain revenue of $23.46 billion in 2023.
Selected Fertilizer Type Analysis done in the full Report:
Plant fertilizer products improve the levels of available nutrients and the chemical and physical characteristics of soil, thereby directly or indirectly improving plant growth, yield and quality. Macro-nutrients such as nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K), calcium (Ca), sulphur (S) and magnesium (Mg) or micro-nutrients such as zinc (Zn), copper (Cu), iron (Fe), boron (B), and molybdenum (Mo), are needed in large quantities. These nutrients are broadly used in organic fertilizers, inorganic fertilizers, and bio fertilizers. Although organic fertilizer industry occupies the major market, the growth prospects are more favorable for organic and bio fertilizers due to their environmentally friendly nature. The market for natural organic fertilizer is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% and to reach revenue of $49.15 billion by 2023. Inorganic fertilizer markets will lead and grow ta CAGR of 5.4% to outgrowth the revenue of $148 billion by 2023. Bio fertilizer is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 20.1% and generate revenue of $6.02 billion by 2023.
To purchase or browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Increasing awareness amongst the farmers and plant breeders and with modern agriculture practices in the emerging regions like China, India, and Indonesia drives fertilizer demand for its benefits.
- Recent problem addressed is nutrients deliver to crops are slow release fertilizers using porous materials or polymer coating of conventional fertilizers, which have seen some amount of success but are severely limited by cost. Now, Graphene based nanomaterial’s might offer a possible pathway to the development of effective fertilizers.
- Organic products are now available in most of the conventional grocery stores. This is all possible with the advent of organic agriculture which is a system of farm design and management that creates an ecosystem which can achieve sustainable productivity with the use of organic fertilizer’s external inputs.
- Educating regarding various advancement in agriculture industry is letting the manufacturers to develop new technologies in producing customized fertilizer and its sage will enhance the quality and yield of the concerned crops.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Fertilizers Market
Global as well regional players on fertilizer market is Potash Corporation, The Mosaic Company, Uralkali, EuroChem Group AG, and CF Industries Holding Inc. Potash Corporation accounts for 9% of the total fertilizer market, and operating in 40 countries. The industry has 10 products, one of its Ammonium Nitrate Solution DA190, and K-Mag® Premium by Mosaic Company also provide this type of fertilizer. The solutions have different grades with different properties, which can be observed under the table stated in the report.
Fertilizers Market report is segmented as below
The global Fertilizers Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report
Global Fertilizer Market By Type
- Organic Fertilizers
- Inorganic Fertilizers
- Bio Fertilizers
Global Fertilizer Market By Type of Crop
- Oil Palm
- Fruits & Veg
- Fertilizer Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
- Fertilizer Market Entropy
- Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed
- ISRAEL CHEMICALS LTD.
- YARA INTERNATIONAL ASA
- KOCH INDUSTRIES, INC.
- AGRIUM INC
- K+S AG
- JSC BELARUSKALI
- OCP S.A
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Specialty Fertilizers Market
Bio-Stimulants and Bio-Fertilizers Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Fertilizers Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging Market segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Americas Fertilizers Market (2018-2023)
2. Asia Pacific Fertilizers Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Fertilizers Market (2018-2023)
4. Type Fertilizers Market (2018-2023)
5. Crop Type Fertilizers Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Mr. Venkateshwar Reddy
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)