According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market: By End User (Food & Beverage, Agriculture, Coatings, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Construction Adhesives & Sealants); By Application (Plasticizers, Pigment Dispersive Agents and Others) & Geography -Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by developed end user segments, especially the Food and Beverage segment.
Epoxidized Soybean Oil (ESBO) is one of the most prevalent epoxidized oleo-chemicals in the market. This yellowish viscous fluid is more reactive than alternatives such as polyunsaturated vegetable oils and thus, exhibits increased adoption. By 2023, ESBO market is estimated to witness an upsurge due to the growing availability and development of advanced technologies for renewable resources. This market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 2.59% during the forecast period between 2017 and 2023.
Americas continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
Americas holds major share in Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market, followed by Asia-Pacific and European region. Americas held $144.2 million in 2017 and is projected to reach $151.8 by 2023 at a CAGR of 2.3%. Europe projects to register the highest growth rate of 3.4% during 2018-2023, followed by Asia-Pacific and Americas. Also, Europe is expected to be the third largest producer and is expected to show significant growth in the future. In Americas, the U.S. is the major producer, followed by Canada and Mexico. The Asia-Pacific region, especially China, has been the pioneer in innovation, manufacturing and export of a wide variety of ESBO, thereby becoming one of the world’s largest net exporter after Americas.
In Americas, the major segment is Construction which is estimated to register $29.1 million by 2023, at the highest CAGR of 2.9% throughout the forecast period.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- The production of soybean along with its trading in the market, is the initial and crucial aspect in this chain. The harvest directly impacts the soybean trading prices, which in turn is influential in determining soybean oil prices.
- Once the soybean seeds are produced and dried, extractors press and crush the seeds to process soybean oil. Utmost care is taken to refine and purify the soybean oil while maintaining the product quality simultaneously.
- The successive stages involve production of epoxidized soybean oil through various established techniques such as chemical treatment, acid ion exchange, metal catalyst and epoxidation using enzymes. Apart from epoxidation techniques, in-situ process is employed significantly along with limited utilization of continuous epoxidation process.
- The final stage deals with the storage and distribution of epoxidized soybean oil in the markets. The key end-user applications for ESO are stabilizers, fuel additives, paints, coatings and solvents. The need for bio-based products has been influential in driving the demand for ESO in recent times.
To browse the table of contents of the report follow the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- The growing need to replace petroleum based polymers with thermosetting bio-based polymers has resulted in the growing adoption of products such as epoxidized soybean oil, which escalates the ESO market growth.
- Emerging industrialization and manufacturing sector are the few leading industries driving the growth of Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market in France.
- Increasing consumption of soybean oil for industrial applications to drive the epoxidized soybean oil market in the U.K.
- The increasing demand of phthalate-free bio-based plasticizers in China is driving the growth of Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market in Asia-Pacific, especially in China.
- Increasing demand of phthalate free PVC plasticizers for food packaging materials and beverage can coatings is one of the important factor driving the market in South Korea.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market:
The key factor that has augmented the growth of top players in this highly competitive market is their adaptability to suit the customer requirements and early entrance into emerging application areas like adhesives and sealants along with coatings. The major key players of the Epoxidized Soyabean Oil Market are Arkema S.A., Dow Chemical Company and Ferro Corporation.
Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market Report is segmented as below.
- Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market By End-User:
- Food & Beverage
- Health-care & Pharmaceuticals
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market By Application:
- Pigment Dispersive Agent
- Flavour & Frgrances
- Fuel Additives
- Functional Fluids
- UV Curing
- Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market By Geography ( Covers 14+ Countries )
- Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- CHS INC.
- GUANGZHOU HAIRMA CHEMICAL (GZ) LTD
- MAKWELL PLASTISIZERS PVT LTD
- VALTRIS SPECIALTY CHEMICALS
- GUANGZHOU XINJINLONG CHEMICAL ADDITIVES CO. LTD
- SHANDONG LONGKOU LONGDA CHEMICAL INDUSTRY
- GALATA CHEMICALS
- INBRA INDÚSTRIAS QUÍMICAS, LTDA.
- THE CHEMICAL COMPANY
- Company 10
- Company 11
- Company 12+
Bio Polyols Market
Mixed Tocopherol Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Epoxidized Soybean Oil Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Epoxidized Soybean Oil?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Epoxidized Soybean Oil (2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Epoxidized Soybean Oil (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Epoxidized Soybean Oil (2018-2023)
- Construction Market for Epoxidized Soybean Oil (2018-2023)
- Plasticizers and Defense Market for Epoxidized Soybean Oil (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.