‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Algerian Insurance Industry‘ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Algeria.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Algeria, including:
• An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Algeria.
• The latest key changes, and changes expected in the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the country.
• Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in Algeria
• Key parameters including licensing requirements, permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
• Details of the tax and legal systems in the country.
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Algeria.
• The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
• The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
• The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
• The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Algeria.
• Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Algerian insurance industry.
• Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the country.
• Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
• The insurance industry in Algeria is regulated by CNA.
• Composite insurance is permitted in Algeria.
• Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Algeria.
• Motor third-party liability insurance and property insurance against natural disasters are the key classes of compulsory insurance in Algeria.
• Insurance premium tax is imposed at a rate of 2% on life and non-life insurance premiums.
Table of Content: Key Points
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third-party liability insurance
2.4.2 Aviation third-party liability and aviation hull insurance
2.4.3 Property insurance against natural disasters
2.4.4 Hunters’ liability to third parties, with unlimited liability for bodily injury and a specified amount for material damage
2.4.5 Liability for ship owners in respect of oil pollution
2.4.6 Professional indemnity insurance for brokers
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.5.1 African Insurance Organization
2.5.2 Conseil National des Assurances
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.6.3 Market practices
2.6.4 Fines and Penalties
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.7.1 Type of insurance organization
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349