This report elaborates Thailand’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Thailand power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Thailand on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
– Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Thailand, Power Sector Outlook 6
3 Introduction 9
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
4 Thailand, Power Market, Snapshot 11
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 11
4.2 Supply Security 12
4.3 Opportunities 13
4.4 Challenges 13
5 Thailand, Power Market, Market Analysis 14
5.1 Thailand, Power Market, Market Structure 14
5.2 Thailand, Power Market, Key Market Players 14
5.3 Thailand, Power Market, Financial Deals 15
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-May 2017 15
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2016 17
5.4 Thailand, Power Market, Demand Structure 17
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2016 19
6 Thailand, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 20
6.1 Thailand, Power Market, Regulatory Framework 20
6.2 Thailand, Power Market, Power Development Plan 2015 21
6.3 Thailand, Power Market, Alternative Energy Development Plan 2015-2036 23
6.4 Thailand, Power Market, Feed-in-Tariffs for Wind, Hydropower, and Biopower 23
6.5 Thailand, Power Market, Solar Power Feed-in-Tariffs 24
7 Thailand Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 25
7.1 Thailand, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030 25
7.1.1 Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2016 25
7.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030 26
7.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 28
7.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 31
7.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 34
8 Thailand, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 38
8.1 Thailand, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview 38
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349