Tulsa, Oklahoma – May 27, 2015 – Chances are there is someone out there that produces the same product or service you do. So what makes you different? More often than not, the key to doing business with others comes down to relationships and how you treat your clients. People do business with people they like and trust.
Below are five key elements from AmeriPro Home Loans for building high-quality and long-lasting relationships:
1) Inviting – Meeting someone for the first time and finding a reason to spend more time together. Even with all of the technology over the past decade, the majority of real estate transactions still come from referrals.
2) Building – Establishing a foundation of trust through making and keeping simple promises and acting with integrity.
3) Managing – Handling the tactical elements of the relationship at the highest professional level, whether financing, buying, selling, securing title or providing a warranty for a real estate transaction.
4) Repairing – Learning how to first, avoid causing offence or doing harm and second, how to repair that harm and restore the trust and confidence the relationship once had.
5) Leveraging – Discovering ways to ask for and receive quality referrals from people with whom you’ve developed strong, trusting relationships.
AmeriPro Home Loans is an award-winning Southwest based mortgage company dedicated to providing expert home loan advice and an exceptional experience.
For more information on AmeriPro Home Loans, visit DonConwell.com
Company Name: AmeriPro Funding
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Email: Send Email
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States