Market Synopsis of Temperature Sensors Market
Temperature sensors are sensors that are installed into devices which are used to measure temperature of a medium for a given set of requirements. The industries using temperature sensors are automotive, petrochemical, aerospace and defense, automation and instrumentation, metal manufacturing and among others. Temperature sensors are used in various industries depending upon the type of requirement. However, the fusion of communication, computing and sensing is expected to drive the benefit to global temperature sensor demand.
The study indicates that the temperature sensor plays an important role in many applications such as maintaining a specific temperature is essential for equipment used to fabricate medical drugs, heat liquids, or clean other equipment. The temperature sensors market has various factors that helps the market to grow as the temperature sensing is one of the most sensitive parameters for industries like petrochemical, automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer electronics, and so on. These sensors are installed into devices to measuring the temperature of a medium accurately and efficiently in a given set of requirements. While, the product including RTDs provides a wider operating temperature range, increased ruggedness and better accuracy which are helping them to dominate thermocouples.
The global Temperature Sensors Market is expected to grow at USD$ ~5.93 Billion by 2023, at ~4.8% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The prominent players in the Temperature sensors Market are – Siemens A G (Germany), Stmicroelectronics N.V. (Switzerland), TE Connectivity (Switzerland), Ultra Electronics Holdings Plc. (U.K), UTC Aerospace Systems (U.S), Analog Devices Inc. (Us), Texas Instruments Inc. (Us), Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (Us), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S), ABB Limited (Switzerland), Emerson Electric Corporation (Us) among others.
Get Sample of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3760
The regional analysis of Temperature sensors market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America region is dominating the global temperature sensor market and accounted for a largest market share of close to 40%. The Key Vendors such as Honeywell International, Texas Instruments, NXP Semiconductors, Panasonic and many more are the major player in this market. Europe market in 2016, owing to major Temperature sensors manufacturing companies based out here. This region is expected to grow further in the coming years of the Temperature sensors market. Asia Pacific will emerge as the fastest growing region for temperature sensors market due to increasing demand for high performance sensors. China and India will be contributing the most in temperature sensors market.
The global Temperature sensors market has been segmented on the basis of product types, alloys used, applications, end -users and region.
Temperature sensors Market by Product Types:
- Infrared temperature sensors
- Bimetallic temperature sensors
- Temperature sensor IC’s
- Non-Contact Sensors
- Resistive temperature detectors
- Fiber optic temperature sensors
Temperature sensors Market by Alloy Type:
- Type K
- Type M
- Type E
- Type J
- Type C
- Type N
- Type T
Temperature sensors Market by Applications:
- Power Industry
- Energy & power
- Chemicals and petrochemical
- Oil & gas
- Advanced fuels
- Food & beverages
Temperature sensors Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
Study Objectives of Temperature Sensors Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Temperature Sensors Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Temperature Sensors market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Temperature Sensors Market.
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/temperature-sensors-market-3760
- Raw material providers
- Professional service/solution providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Temperature sensor-related associations
- Temperature sensors manufacturers
- Component suppliers
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Research institutes and organizations
- Technology standards organizations
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –