Radiology concerned with the transmission of digitized medical images (as X-rays, CT scans, and sonograms) over electronic networks and with the interpretation of the transmitted images for diagnostic purposes.
Teleradiology is the electronic transmission of radiological images of the patients for the purpose of fast diagnosis and sharing the report study with other physicians through internet, latest computer clouds from one place to another such as X-rays, CTs, and MRIs. This is mostly used by the physicians due to its feature as time saving during emergency situations, cost effective and utilization of advanced information in order to deliver the services for effective treatment.
Data Bridge Market Research Titled, The Global Teleradiology Market accounted to USD 1.8 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 21.5% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Download PDF Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-teleradiology-market
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in theGlobal Teleradiology Market?
To Avail 10% Discount On This Report Mail us on @ email@example.com
Major market drivers and Restraints:
- Rising prevalence of cancer and chronic diseases
- Increasing healthcare expenditure and improved healthcare infrastructure
- Expansion in imaging procedures,
- Growing R&D activities and technological advancement in digital technology
TABLE OF CONTENTS
2) MARKET SEGMENTATION
3) Market Overview
4) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5) premium insights
6) Global Teleradiology Market, by Category
7) Global Teleradiology Market, by Modality
8) Global Teleradiology Market, by end-users
9) Global Teleradiology Market, by distribution channel
10) Global Teleradiology Market, by geography
- North America
- south America
- Middle East and Africa
11) Global Teleradiology Market, COMPANY landscape
12) company profiles
Global Market Segmentation of Teleradiology Market
On the basis of category, Global Teleradiology Market is segmented into hardware, software, telecom and networking.
On the basis of modality, global teleradiology market is segmented into
- computerized tomography (CT),
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI),
- nuclear imaging,
- cardiac echo and mammography
On the basis of end users, global teleradiology market is segmented into
- ambulatory surgical centers andradiology centers
On the basis of geography, global teleradiology market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as
- North America,
- South America,
- Asia-Pacific, and
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The global teleradiology market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes teleradiology market shares for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and South America.
Inquiry before Buying @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-teleradiology-market
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players of the global teleradiology market
- Agfa-Gevaert Group,
- Virtual Radiologic (vRAD),
- Siemens Healthcare,
- StatRad LLC.
- Global Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.,
- 4ways Limited,
- Sectra AB,
- Everlight Radiology,
- RamSoft, Inc.,
- CYBERNET SYSTEMS CORPORATION,
- Argus Radiology,
- Franklin & Seidelmann Inc.,
- General Electric Company,
- Merge Healthcare Incorporated,
- FUJIFILM Corporation,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd.,
Also Global Teleradiology Market, By Category (Hardware, Software, Telecom and Networking), Modality (X-ray, CT, Ultrasound, MRI, Nuclear Imaging, Cardiac Echo, Mammography), End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Radiology Centers), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private Limited
Contact Person: Sopan Gedam
Email: Send Email
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar