“ICT Investment Trends in Mexico”, presents the findings from a survey of 97 Mexican enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Mexican enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including security products, IoT, cloud computing, and mobility management. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Mexico. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Mexico.
The Mexican economy is set to perform better in 2017 compared to 2016, primarily driven by the growing optimism amongst investors and strengthening trade relations. Among the various sectors, the telecommunications industry is expected to expand rapidly as the government is trying to instil competition in this sector to enable more telecom providers to enter the market. The survey further depicts that Mexican enterprises are allocating the highest proportion of their cloud computing budget to the private cloud. Meanwhile, increasing customer satisfaction and improving supplier intimacy remain the top business objectives influencing IT investment strategies among Mexican enterprises.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Mexican enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Mexican enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as security products, IoT, cloud computing, and mobility management
– Factors that are influencing Mexican enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Mexican enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Mexican enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Mexican enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business objectives that Mexican enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Mexican enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
– Mexican enterprises are planning to spend the highest proportion of their cloud computing budget on private cloud in 2017, driven by the need to implement a secure private network to safeguard their business data.
– As the Mexican government is transforming the telecommunications sector to implement next generation networks capable of high speed data transmission, the demand for network equipment and services is expected to increase.
– Moreover, various ongoing telecoms projects to transform the mobile network infrastructure by deploying a nationwide 5G network, are opening up new opportunities for IoT vendors to develop smart city applications.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the Mexican enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Mexican enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Mexican enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (security products, IoT, cloud computing, and mobility management)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Mexican enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Mexican enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Content: Key Points
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349