In 2016, the UK will be the largest telecom services market in Western Europe. Pyramid Research expects minor Brexit implications on the telecom industry outlook over the next five years since the telecom market is less vulnerable to macroeconomic changes and cycles than are other industries. Going forward, growth in the UK’s telecom market will be driven by further customer migration to faster-speed fixed and mobile networks – which generate uplift in ARPU- and by richer content offerings for pay-TV. The IoT/M2M market growth will also provide additional revenue for operators. Over the next five years, operators should take hold of opportunities by focusing on convergence offers through innovative service offerings including triple-play and quad-play bundles to seize opportunities arising from growth in data in the market. LTE expansion and FTTH/B deployments by operators and FMC will present opportunities for vendors and investors.
Download Full Research Report on Telecom Services Market @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/united-kingdom-telecom-services-market
– The decision to leave the EU will open a period of discussions and negotiations between the UK and the EU, which could last up to two years. The exit model and the framework of the new relationships between the UK and the EU are far from clear, and so is the impact on the UK economy.
– LTE will replace 3G as the largest adopted technology in 2016 as 4G/LTE network coverage expands and consumer appetite for faster speeds and additional content grows.
– The top two operators, BT (including EE) and Sky UK, will account for 48.0% of overall service revenue in 2016. The operators’ initiatives to increase the uptake of fixed-mobile convergence and bundled offerings along with LTE and fiber expansions will further intensify competition and fuel the growth in the market.
The Country Intelligence Telecom Services Market Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
– Regional context: Telecom market size and trends in the UK compared with other countries in the Western European region.
– Economic, demographic and political context in the UK.
– The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
– A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, fixed Internet, mobile voice and mobile data.
– Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2021.
– The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/telecommunications
Reasons To Buy this Report
– Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in the UK, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in the UK mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
– Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in the UK.
– Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
– Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in the UK.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Information Services Market
• VHF Air-ground Communication Stations Industry
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States