According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (SFCS) (Touche) Market: By Technology (Surface capacitance, projected capacitance, self-capacitance, mutual capacitance) & By Application (Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets, Others) – With Forecast (2018-2023)”, the market is driven by booming R&D investments and innovation platforms in developed economies such as North America.
The global swept frequency capacitive sensing market is estimated to generate revenue of $169.62 million by 2023, growing at 35.3% CAGR during 2018-2023.
Among all, Surface capacitance technology held a major market from overall MTCS application, which is expected to reach at $346.42 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 12.78% from 2017 to 2023.
Asia-pacific continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023.
Asia pacific region is expected to capture a major market share for both MTCS and SFCS market. With the rising middle class globally and particularly in APAC markets, the projected demand for consumer electronics products is rising significantly. This demand has expanded the market for different types of capacitive sensor market. SFCS market is mainly driven by touch screen market in Asian countries such as China, Japan, India and others. Rest of APAC swept frequency capacitive sensing market is projected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period with 30.9% CAGR, owing to growing demand for smartphones, tablets and wearable.
In Asia-pacific, Smartphone application segment is dominating both SFCS and MTCS markets. It was estimated to reach $86.17 million by 2023 at a highest CAGR of 44.55% during the forecast period in SFCS market, and is estimated to reach $352.8 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 15.81% during forecast period in MTCS market.
Selected / Sample Analysis done in the full Report:
- APAC Is the most promising market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing with China, India and Japan to provide significant opportunities from 2018.
- Countries such as the U.S., Germany, Canada, India, China and Japan are estimated to be the major and promising countries for the Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing market in the coming future.
- Smartphones, wearable devices and Touch Based Human Machine Interface are the key application/markets set to provide significant opportunities in the market.
To access the full report browse the link below
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- SFCS market for digital signage is driven by rising use of display equipment in various sectors such as hospitality, retail, transportation and others.
- Innovations in capacitive sensing touch technology features such as grip detection, how many fingers touch, smart focus, proximity face detection and others in smart-phones to increase the ease of use are set to drive the SFCS market in near future.
- The growing demand for interactive monitors in the retail sector, where interactive displays such as interactive kiosks are also exhibiting high growth, will play a major role in the growth of multi touch sensing as improved gesture recognition capabilities of this technology drives the adoption.
- With Disney set to launch swept frequency capacitive sensing technology across its theme parks for retail, advertisement applications, the demand for SFCS in interactive monitor market will be the major driver for growth.
- Growing trend of smart and connected wearable devices is driving the swept frequency capacitive sensing market.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
Key Players of the Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market:
The key players in the Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market are Synaptics, Disney and Apple. Among the SFCS companies, Apple stood in first position in terms of generating highest revenue, followed by Walt Disney Company. The highest gross profit company was Apple. Synaptics has launched various products such as Clickpads, ClearPad Touch Controllers, Natural ID Fingerprint Sensors, Smartbar and many others. Research by Disney towards new touch and gesture recognition platform is one of the ongoing researches of the new technology that relies on swept frequency capacitive sensing.
Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market Report is Segmented as below.
- Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market By Application:
- Smart phones
- Wearable Devices
- Interactive Monitors
- Touch Based Human Machine Interface
- Digital Signage
- Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market By Technology:
- Surface Capacitance
- Projected Capacitance
- Mutual Capacitance
- Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market By Geography ( Covers 12+ Countries)
- Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market Entropy
- Companies Citied / Interviewed
- Analog Devices
- Cirque Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Microchip Technology Inc
- Nxp Semiconductors Nv
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Company 10+
- Distance Measurement Sensor Market
- Color Detection Sensors Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Merges & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country level Analysis (10+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- North America Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Smartphones Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Laptops Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Tablets Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Wearable Devices Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Interactive Monitors Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Touch Based Human Machine Interface Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
- Digital Signage Market for Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.