The Western Blot HRP Substrate series are chemiluminescent substrates for detecting HRP-labeled antibodies used during western blotting. All of the substrates contain two components, a peroxide reagent and a luminol/enhancer solution. To use, equal volumes of the two solutions are mixed, the blot is incubated with the mixed solution, and chemiluminescence is detected using film or imaging system.
The family of SuperLumia ECL substrates is a series of ready-to-use chemiluminescent reagents for the detection of HRP-based Westerns. SuperLumia ECL Plus HRP substrate reagent is specially optimized for femtogram amounts of antigen detection on immunoblots.
SuperLumia ECL substrates are deeply favored by researchers for exhibiting excellent performance with high sensitivity and low background.
The sensitive detection level
• SuperLumia ECL HRP Substrate Kit – picogram level
• SuperLumia ECL Plus HRP Substrate Kit – femtogram level
Abbkine SuperLumia ECL HRP Substrate Kits comprise of Reagents A and B, which are sized equally.
The Western Blot HRP Substrate Kits have below benefits:
- The highest sensitive detection are at the femtogram level
- Same quality and performance with affordable price
- Extremely sensitive at femtogram level, requires much less sample and antibodies
- Intense signal output and long duration
- Pouring directly onto the blot membrane
- Bulk size with special price is available upon request.
Company Name: Abbkine Scientific
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:Bldg 1, Harbour of Technology Times, No.35, Optical Valley Ave