Global Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global non-residential construction market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
– The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes. Residential construction and civil engineering works are excluded. All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2016 exchange rates.
– The global non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $2,403.1bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% between 2012 and 2016.
– Asia-Pacific is by far the largest globally, accounting for almost 48% of the total global value in 2016. What’s more, this share looks set to grow to over 51% by the end of the forecast period.
– The good growth expected globally will be driven by a variety of countries. Indonesia is the top rated country in terms of potential construction spending growth in the medium-term.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global non-residential construction market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global non-residential construction market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global non-residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
– What was the size of the global non-residential construction market by value in 2016?
– What will be the size of the global non-residential construction market in 2021?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global non-residential construction market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– How large is the global non-residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Content: Key Points
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 35
Who is the target reader? 35
How to use this report 35
Global Non-Residential Construction 36
Market Overview 36
Market Data 37
Market Segmentation 38
Market outlook 39
Five forces analysis 40
Non-Residential Construction in Asia-Pacific 47
Market Overview 47
Market Data 48
Market Segmentation 49
Market outlook 50
Five forces analysis 51
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349