“Stem Cell Therapies – Global Trends in the Competitive, Technological and R&D Landscape” provides an in-depth assessment of the current trends in the global stem cell therapy sector with a particular focus on the technological, competitive and R&D landscape. Along extensive secondary research efforts, GBI research conducted a targeted industry survey of experts and key opinion leaders in the stem cell therapies field to gather opinions on the global trends and future commercial prospects of the stem cell therapies market. The findings from the reviewed literature were measured against the results of the industry survey, and internal research, to provide an objective view of the market that is comprehensive in outlook.
Stem cell therapies are one of the largest segments of the regenerative medicine market, even when non-therapeutic applications of stem cells are excluded. This rapidly growing sector offers a number of opportunities to both biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies seeking to diversify away from traditional pharmacological compositions and towards a more therapeutic approach, similar to the successful arrival of targeted biologic therapies before the turn of the century. Stem cell therapy represents a very promising platform for clinical advancements in areas where current pharmacological and surgical treatment options are not effective.
These therapies have been in development for human therapeutic use for many decades and there has been steady progress in clinical research, with a few products having already entered the market. Moreover, information leveraged from our robust industry-leading database shows a diverse range of stem cell therapies currently in development for a wide range of indications, with some of these progressing to the later stages of clinical development. Over 15 therapy areas are being targeted by the stem cell industry in over 1,000 clinical trials, our study shows. Our new report provides multilevel analysis of the R&D landscape including data split by therapy area, stage of development, company and many other insightful and pertinent analytics.
Request a Sample Copy of ” Stem Cell Therapies Market ” report @
Converting the scientific potential of stem cell technology into real therapeutic value still represents a significant challenge, however. The stem cells field is still surrounded by a wide variety of scientific, technological, legal and ethical challenges, and suitability for commercial usage has been rather slow to attain. If stem cell therapies are to realize their full commercial potential manufacturers will need to adopt novel and comprehensive strategies to overcome these challenges, such as those described in this report.
Results from our secondary research efforts and proprietary industry survey have been integrated and triangulated with our own analytical views to create a cohesive, insightful and objective assessment, examining the current state of the stem cell therapies market and its future commercial prospects. This new CBR report adds to our unique portfolio of trusted industry analyses that enable our clients to assess the most promising commercial areas in the life sciences industry and exploit key business opportunities.
– What are the most pertinent commercial trends in the stem cell therapies market?
– What have been the key milestones in stem cell research since the 1900s?
– What can be learned from the stem cell therapies that have already reached the market?
– What are the most important factors contributing to growth in the stem cell therapy market?
– What are the most important factors restraining stem cell therapy market growth?
– What are the most important factors that have had a negative impact on funding and investment for stem cell research?
– Which therapeutic areas have the largest volume of stem cell therapies in development?
– Which therapeutic areas will see the highest number of stem cell therapies commercialized over the next decade?
– What will be the most commercially viable types of adult stem cells over the next decade?
– What are the most important manufacturing challenges in the process of developing cell therapies from stem cells?
– How important is overcoming ethical issues to the commercial success of stem cell therapies?
– What are the most important ethical challenges in the stem cell therapy market?
– What are the most recent advances in stem cell manufacturing technology and what type of manufacturing strategies should manufacturers adopt?
– What are the main therapy areas of interest for companies involved in stem cell therapy R&D?
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Email: Send Email
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States