Increase in demand in overall health and wellness products with protein rich foods and beverages is driving higher demand for soy protein market. Globally, plant proteins especially soy protein have witnessing huge demand which is driving higher private investments by companies involved in the Protein market. Majority of soy protein used in different food preparation that includes meat analogues, infant formula, frozen desserts, salad dressing and many more. Soy protein isolates holds the major market share which mainly use to improve texture of food products and usually found combined with other food ingredients. Availability of soy protein in different forms and in different packaging is changing the dynamics of soy protein market from last few years.
Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3209
The major key players in Soy Protein Market are
- Solae (U.S.)
- Dupont (U.S.)
- Solbar (Israel)
- Cargill (U.S.)
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Co. (U.S.)
- Ingredion (U.S.)
- Gushen Biological Technology Group Co.,Ltd (China)
Study Objectives of Soy Protein Market:
- Detail analysis of the market’s segments and sub-segments
- To estimate and forecast market size by type, form, application, distribution channel and region
- To analyze key driving forces which are influencing the market
- Region level market analysis and market estimation of North America, Europe, Asia, and rest of the world (ROW) and their countries
- Value chain analysis & supply chain analysis of Soy Protein Market
- Company profiling of major players in the market
- Competitive strategy analysis and mapping key stakeholders in the market
- Analysis of historical market trends and technologies along with current government regulatory requirements
Globally the Soy Protein market is estimated to escalate at a higher growth rate which is supported by increasing demand of plant based protein products among consumers. Rising awareness among the consumers about health benefits of soy protein is supporting the market growth. The growing consumption of sport nutrition is playing key role to create demand for sport nutrition supplement made from soybeans. Based on the high quality of the product, Soy Protein products is gaining popularity amongst the consumers. The developing economic conditions of various regions are fueling up the market demand for Soy Protein products.
All these factors contribute to the calculated CAGR of 5.78% of Soy Protein market during 2017-2023.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/soy-protein-market-3209
The Global Soy Protein Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world (ROW). America has the major market share followed by Asia Pacific region. Increasing soy production in South America is playing a major role behind the dominance America in global soy protein market. Rising demand of soy protein for different applications mainly as a functional food is boosting the soy market in Europe region. Asia Pacific region will witness higher growth backed by growing demand of high quality soy protein especially from developing countries like China and India. The Major exporters of soy protein include Brazil, U.S., Argentina and Canada.
Global Soy Protein market is segmented by type, form, application, distribution channel and region.
- Soy Protein product has been segmented on the basis of type which includes soy protein isolates, soy protein concentrates, soy protein flours and others
- Soy Protein product has been segmented on the basis of form which includes powder, bars, ready to drink, capsules & tablets and others
- Soy Protein product has been segmented on the basis of application which includes functional foods, sports nutrition, meat additives, confectionery & other food products, pharmaceuticals and others
- Soy Protein has been segmented on the basis of distribution channel which includes supermarket/hypermarket, convenience store, E-commerce and others
Brief TOC of Soy Protein Market:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Introductions
3 Research methodologies
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Trends
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –