The South East Asia nutraceutical excipients market size is expected to reach USD 1.03 billion by 2025 at an 8.22% CAGR, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing health consciousness and consequently increasing demand for nutraceuticals among consumers in South East Asia (SEA) are expected to drive market growth.
South East Asian countries are recognized as hubs for innovation as far as new ingredients and functional foods are concerned. Major changes in urban lifestyle, high dependence on domestic consumption, and rising disposable income of consumers are key factors boosting the nutraceutical industry in these counties.
Many international nutraceutical manufacturers seek entry into the SEA market owing to the high potential for revenue generation through consumer behavior patterns in this region. For instance, in January 2018, ChromaDex introduced its TRU NIAGEN supplement in Singapore through retail partnerships with Watsons. It is the first and only commercial form of nicotinamide riboside, which supports healthy aging by providing protection against cellular stress, boosting energy, and inducing DNA repair.
Countries like Myanmar, Indonesia, and Philippines present higher prevalence of health issues such as hypertension, obesity, and diabetes, thus exhibiting demand for nutraceutical products. Rising investments by multinational nutraceutical manufacturers in this region are also expected to drive demand for local excipient suppliers.
Furthermore, governments of countries in this region are making efforts to introduce more harmonized regulations for the pharma and nutraceutical industry. Better regulatory standards are expected to enhance penetration of nutraceutical excipient manufacturers in the coming years.
Full Research Report On South East Asia Nutraceutical Excipients Market Analysis: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/south-east-asia-nutraceutical-excipients-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The South East Asia nutraceutical excipients market is driven by players such as Roquette, Dow Chemical Company, SGS, and Azelis
- Film coating excipients held largest revenue share owing to rapid adoption in tablet formulations to overcome key challenges in nutraceutical manufacturing
- Growing demand for low-calorie sugar substitutes to overcome undesirable taste of most nutraceuticals is attributive to the fastest growth of the sugars and polyols segment
- Thailand is projected to witness the fastest growth owing to changing trends in the health and wellness industry. Government initiatives such as the Universal Coverage Scheme further contribute to market growth
- International companies seek entry into the market through distribution partnerships with local players or establishment of subsidiaries in prominent markets
- Some key players in the South East Asia nutraceutical excipients market are SPI Pharma; DuPont Nutrition and Health; The Dow Chemical Company; Barentzk; Cargill Inc.; BASF SE; JRS Pharma; BEHN MEYER; and Sensient Colors LLC.
View More Reports Of This Category By Grand View Research At: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/pharmaceuticals
Grand View Research has segmented the South East Asia nutraceutical excipients market on the basis of product and region:
South East Asia Nutraceutical Excipients Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Film Coating
- Flow Aids
- Taste Masking and Sweeteners
- Sugars & Polyols (Solid)
- Sugars & Polyols (Liquid)
- Modified Release
South East Asia Nutraceutical Excipients Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- New Zealand
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For more information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States