Solid State Drive or SSD is a new technology in the data storage and an alternative to the traditional storage device HDD. SSD performs faster than HDD and currently growing with rapid space. Data centers are the key application area where the SDD can be used.
Currently this market has been valued at USD high billion and expected to reach USD in billion by the end of forecasted period with the CAGR of more.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1028
Major Key Players:
- Samsung (South Korea)
- Intel (U.S.), SanDisk (U.S.)
- Micron Technology, Inc. (U.S.)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- Lite-On (Taiwan)
- Western Digital (U.S.)
- Fusion-Io (U.S.)
- Google (U.S.)
- Kingston Technology (U.S.)
- Netapp (U.S.)
- OCZ (U.S.)
Study Objective of Solid States Drives (SSD) Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Solid States Drives (SSD) Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Solid States Drives market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by storage interface, by storage capacity, by application and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Solid States Drives (SSD) Market
Segmentation by type: SLL (Single Level Cell), MLL (Multi Level Cell) and TLL (Triple Level Cell)
Segmentation by Storage Interface: SATA, SAS and PCIe.
Segmentation by Storage Capacity: Less than 250 GB, 251GB to 500GB, 501GB to 1 TB and more than 1 TB.
Segmentation by Application: PCs, laptops, data centers among others
Note- Only qualitative data will be provided for segment by type.
Currently North America is dominating the market of solid state market. North America has high consumption rate for laptops and desktop and SSDs are the new replacement for hard disks. As it comes with bundle of features and advance that hard disk, market for SSD in North America is growing. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market and also the second biggest market for solid state drives. Currently Asia-Pacific holds more of market share and has been valued at USD high followed by Europe which accounts for more of market share.
- In July 2016, Samsung launched world’s largest SSD which has storage capacity of 15 TB.
- In April 2016, SanDisk launched Half-Terabyte SDD for everyday computing.
- In April 2016, Micron Technology, Inc. announced the increase in product portfolio by adding two PCIe SSDs.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
Rest of Western Europe
Rest of Asia
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/solid-states-drives-market-1028
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –