Asia pacific represents largest as well as fastest growing markets in the world. China and India continue to represent major markets for premium as well as low cost smartphones.
Access the complete report at:
Samsung, Apple, Lenovo, Huawei and Xiomi are the top five players in this market. Android commanded the market with more than 80% share in 2015 Q2. Samsung confessed its global leadership with an improved focus on lesser-cost smartphones. It retained its leadership in the worldwide smartphone market with approximately 20% share in 2015 Q2. Apple enjoyed success owing to consumers unquenchable appetite for the larger screened iOS devices. Xiaomi ousted LG to achieve a mark in the top five categories. Launch of the Redmi 2A model in China was the key to its success, as well as the persistent performance of the Redmi 2 and MI-4 models.
Some of the key players in global Smartphone market are Apple, Microsoft, HTC, Lenovo, Blackberry, Google, Samsung, Motorola, Xiomi, LG, Micromax, Nokia, Motorola and Huawei.
Request for a sample at:
Type of smart phones covered:
• Low-end smart phones
• High end smart phones
Operating systems covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twtter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Email: Send Email
Country: United States