Smart packaging refers to packaging systems that help extend shelf life, monitor freshness, display information on quality, improve safety, and improve convenience. These are used across foods, pharmaceuticals, and several other type of products. The market is majorly driven by the increased demand from food & beverage industry, growing demand from pharmaceutical industry and the increase in government policies regarding food safety. The global smart packaging market is expected to reach USD 46.74 Billion by 2022, growing at 5.16 % CAGR during the forecast period.
The global smart packaging market is segmented on the basis of technology, application and region. On the basis of technology, the market is segmented as active packaging, intelligent packaging and MAP. Intelligent packaging segment is expected to grow with the highest rate of 5.67% CAGR during the forecast period. Market categorization based on applications includes segments food & beverage, automotive, healthcare, personal care and others. Food and beverage Segment held the largest share with 6.23% CAGR within the market during the forecast period.
Study Objectives of Global Smart packaging Market
• To provide insights about factors influencing and affecting the market growth.
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments as well as sub-segments with respect to regional markets and their key countries
• To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments based on technology and application.
• To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market share, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
• Raw materials suppliers
• Aftermarket suppliers
• Research institute & education institute
• Potential investors
• Key executive (CEO and COO) and strategy growth manager
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Introduction 11
2 Research Methodology 13
3 Market Dynamics 17
4 Market Factor Analysis. 22
5 Global Smart Packaging Market, By Technology 26
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349