This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the leading mergers & acquisitions, venture capital funding, and private equity deals in the global consumer packaged goods industry, predominantly focusing on four industries: beverages (includes both alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages), food, cosmetics & toiletries (C&T), and CPG others (includes baby care, household products, pet care, and tobacco & tobacco products). It includes analysis for mergers & acquisitions, venture capital funding, and private equity.
Key Trends in M&A Deals – Q4 2017
The food industry held a large share of M&A deals: Rising working-class population and increasing disposable incomes, in addition to an expanding middle-class population in emerging economies such as Chile, Colombia, China, India, and Vietnam, spurs growth in demand for convenient formats of food products. Building on this trend, global leaders in the food sector are looking to invest
APAC region recorded strong growth in M&A deals in Q4 2017: APAC accounted for 31.6% share of M&A deals in Q4 2017, a sharp rise from 10% in Q3 2017. This can be attributed to the strong growth in the region’s emerging economies, offering the consumer goods industry with potential goldmine of opportunities.
Look under the hood? Get Access to Free Sample Pages of@ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/977606-smart-money-investing-in-the-financial-services-industry-q4-2017
The report provides insights into investment activities in the financial services industry around the world in Q4 2017, including –
– A global snapshot of investment trends in the global financial services industry.
– Comprehensive coverage of deal types including mergers, acquisitions, asset transactions, venture financing and private equity.
– Detailed insights into deal activities in sectors including banking, payments, insurance and wealth management.
– Information on the regional dynamics of investments in the financial services industry.
– The number of M&A deals announced in the financial services industry in Q4 2017 increased by 9.7%. In terms of deal value, the industry registered 257% quarter-on-quarter growth to reach $116bn – the highest value among any of the quarters in 2017
– Wealth management was the fastest-growing segment for venture finance deals in Q4 2017. The segment grew by a staggering 233% in Q4 2017 to account for 18% of overall venture finance deals
– Europe emerged as the favored location for private equity investments, accounting for 47% of total deal count after growing by a staggering 133% in Q4 2017.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into emerging areas of investment in the financial services industry.
– Identify products and services that are likely to make an impact on the market.
– Gain information about key investors operating in the financial services industry.
– Understand the best practices followed by market participants in the form of case studies.
Purchase this report online with 25 Pages, Top Key Players Analysis and List of Tables & Figure
Companies Mentioned in the Report
CVS Health Corporation, Aetna Inc, Zhongtian Urban Development Group Co Ltd, Huaxia Life Insurance Co. Ltd., UnitedHealth Group Inc, Banmedica S.A., Assurant Inc., The Warranty Group Inc, Zurich Financial Services Australia Limited, One Path Life Australia Holdings Pty Limited, First Data Corporation, BluePay Processing LLC, TransferWise Ltd, Bluevine Capital Inc., Lemonade Inc, Remitly Inc., Finova Financial LLC, Danske Bank A/S, Pacific Investment Management Company LLC, Proteus Funding DAC, CVC Capital Partners VII, TMF Group, Permira Funds, Duff & Phelps Corp, The CPP Investment Board, BGL Group Limited, Suning Finance, Yunfeng Capital, Shenzhen Capital Group Co. Ltd., GP Capital Co. Ltd., Old Mutual Plc, TA Associates Management LP
Enquire us before Proceeding for a Purchase @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/977606-smart-money-investing-in-the-financial-services-industry-q4-2017
HTF Market Report is a wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited. HTF Market Report global research and market intelligence consulting organization is uniquely positioned to not only identify growth opportunities but to also empower and inspire you to create visionary growth strategies for futures, enabled by our extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist you for making goals into a reality. Our understanding of the interplay between industry convergence, Mega Trends, technologies and market trends provides our clients with new business models and expansion opportunities. We are focused on identifying the “Accurate Forecast” in every industry we cover so our clients can reap the benefits of being early market entrants and can accomplish their “Goals & Objectives”.
Company Name: HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Contact Person: Craig Francis
Email: Send Email
Address:Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road
State: New Jersey
Country: United States