The use of smart technology has established a smart presence in the healthcare domain. This has led to an increased number of smart devices. Market focused reports linked with the healthcare industry among others recently have been made available by Market Research Future which issues reports on this industry.
The Smart Inhalers Market globally is projected to expand with a 42.8 percent CAGR approximately while earning revenues worth $1636.1 million by the end of the forecast period.
The need to monitor medicine dosage and schedule the medicine intake the market for smart inhalers has grown considerably. Due to the prevalence of ailments like asthma, the market has grown considerably over the past few years. As asthma patients are required to monitor their drug intake diligently, the smart inhalers provide a great degree of convenience in that regard. The development of the market is also powered by the incorporation of cutting edge technologies in these products.
Latest Industry News
- Smart Inhaler company Adherium has received 510, 000 clearance for over-the-counter sales of its inhaler monitoring device for AstraZeneca’s Symbicort aerosol inhaler. This device is called the SmartTouch for Symbicort.
- Amiko Digital Health has landed Conformité Européene (CE) Mark approval for its Respiro sensors. The platforms that will use Respiro are Chiesi’s Nexthaler, GlaxoSmithKline’s Ellipta inhalers, and Teva’s Spiromax. The Respiro system can record the usage of an inhaler at the time of access. It can pass that information in real-time to a patient’s phone and onto its portal. Patients, doctors, and researchers can access and analyze the information to gain insights into the results and impact of therapy, along with possibilities to improve a regimen.
Global Smart Inhalers Market – Key Players
Adherium Limited (New Zealand), AstraZeneca (England), Cohero Health (USA), GlaxoSmithKline (U.K.), Gecko Health Innovations Inc (USA), Inspiro Medical Ltd., and Propeller Health (USA) are some of the prominent players at the forefront of competition in the Global Smart Inhalers Market and are profiled in MRFR Analysis.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2117
Global Smart Inhalers Market – Key Finding
- The Smart Inhalers global market and is expected to reach $1636.1 million by 2022.
- Dry Powder Inhalers hold the largest share of the market.
- North America holds the largest market share of 54.3% of smart inhalers market and is anticipated to reach $888.4 million by the end of forecast period.
- Globally, Asia-Pacific the fastest growing region and expected to grow at the rate of 55.3% during the forecast period.
Global Smart Inhalers Market – Segments
Smart Inhalers market has been segmented on the basis of type which comprises of dry powder inhaler, and metered dose inhaler. On the basis of application, market is segmented into Asthma, COPD, and others. On the basis of end user, market is segmented into hospitals & clinics, respiratory care center, and others.
Global Smart Inhalers Market – Regional Analysis
Globally North America is the largest market for Smart Inhalers which is anticipated to reach $888.4 million by 2023. Europe is the second-largest market in 2016 which is valued at $57.4 million. Furthermore Asia pacific market is expected to be the fastest growing market and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 55.3% during the forecast period from 2016-2022. Smart inhalers market in rest of world is expected to rise after 2019.
To Know More Enquire @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/enquiry/2117
Major Table of Content
Chapter 1. Report Prologue
Chapter 2. Market Introduction
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objective
Chapter 3. Research Methodology
3.2 Primary Research
3.3 Secondary Research
3.4 Market Size Estimation
Chapter 4. Market Dynamics
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Abhishek Sawant
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar