New York, December 06: Market Research Engine has published a new report titled as “Smart Gas Market By Technology (Meter Data Management (MDM), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Geographic Information System (GIS), Others); By Device Type and By End Users – Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2024”.
How Big is the Global Smart Gas Market?
The Global Smart Gas Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14 Billion by 2024 growing at a CAGR of more than 32% in the given forecast period.
Browse Full Report:
The enormous monetary and statistic development have incurred a sharp rise in the demand for natural gas globally. Conventional ways of management practices in organisations has made this field very competitive and has a major impact on Global Smart Gas Market. Companies are involved in innovating and discovering different type of alternate sources of energy that are used safely by the end user as per the requirement, to full fill the daily needs of everyone around the world when there is a power failure for a long time. This has opened up the new possibility of earnings for the Smart Gas meter producers. The gas companies around the world should have a safe and reliable way of transportation of its products. Changing the customary appropriation hones into cutting edge IT supported foundation would guarantee the advancement of Smart Gas supplies. Sustenance in the aggressive normal gas utility market can be accomplished because of the changing ecological and geographical patterns which request a progressed eco-friendly plan. Keen Gas innovation arrangements have the required driving potential to achieve the following preferred development stage in the gas utility division.
The Major driving factors of Global Smart Gas Market are as follows:
- One of the most prominent drivers is the need to reduce carbon footprint and increase energy security of various economies.
The Restraining factors of Global Smart Gas Market are as follows:
- High initial investment required for installing smart gas meters limits the market’s path to an extent.
Download Free Sample Report:
The Global Smart Gas Market is segmented on the lines of its product, service, software, type and regional. Based on product segmentation it covers Traditional Metering System, Gas Warning Device, AMI Communication Module. On the basis of technology meter data management (MDM), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA), geographic information system (GIS), and others. On end-users it includes residential and commercial & industrial.The Global Smart Gas Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Global Smart Gas Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Global Smart Gas Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of global and regional markets Global Smart Gas Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
The report covers detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report Silver Spring Networks, Advanced MRF LLC, Badger Meter Inc., Capgemini S.A., CGI Group Inc., Comverge Inc., Cyan Technology Ltd., Elster Group GmbH, Itron Inc., EnerNOC Inc., General Electric, Master Meter Inc., Southern California Gas Company, MOXA Inc., ABB Group, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Quadlogic Meters Canada Inc. (QMC), Schneider Electric SE, Sensus Metering Systems Inc., SmartGAS Mikrosensorik GmbH, Spire Metering Technology. Company profile includes assign such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
The Top Companies Report is intended to provide our buyers with a snapshot of the industry’s most influential players.
The Global Smart Gas Market has been segmented as below:
By Device Type
- Traditional Metering System
- Gas Warning Device
- AMI Communication Module
- Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Commercial and Industrial
By Regional Analysis
Rest of the World
Reasons to Buy this Report:
1) Obtain the most up to date information available on all Global Smart Gas Market.
2) Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
3) Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast of home healthcare market data.
4) Assess your competitor’s refining portfolio and its evolution.
We can offer you custom research reports as per client’s special requirements.