Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) is a distinct form of lung cancer that typically initially presents in the central airways before spreading to the submucosa, which leads to the narrowing of airways. SCLC is considered to be highly malignant due to its cell composition that causes faster doubling time, earlier development of metastases, and worsened prognosis when compared with other lung cancer types. SCLC is widely considered to account for 15% of all lung cancer cases, with the other lung cancer cases being predominantly caused by non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). SCLC is typically presented in two main stages, limited stage (LS-SCLC) and extensive stage (ES-SCLC).
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of SCLC will increase from 79,077 cases in 2014 to 91,640 cases in 2024 across the 7MM with an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 1.59%. The US had the highest proportion of SCLC diagnosed incident cases out of the 7MM throughout the forecast period.
Browse full report with TOC @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/epicast-report-small-cell-lung-cancer-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024
In 2014, there were 23,361 LS-SCLC diagnosed incident cases and 55,716 ES-SCLC diagnosed incident cases in the 7MM, accounting for 29.54% and 70.46% of the total SCLC diagnosed incident cases, respectively. Further, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of SCLC will increase from 59,330 cases in 2014 to 71,528 cases in 2024 with an AGR of 2.06%. Out of the 7MM, Japan had the highest proportion of SCLC five-year diagnosed prevalent cases across the forecast period.
GlobalData’s epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of SCLC in the 7MM is supported by age- and sex-specific incidence data obtained for the individual markets. Further, the analysis was strengthened by the use of a consistent methodology and definition of lung cancer for the diagnosed incident cases in the SCLC forecast, and using linear regression techniques when suitable. In addition, the forecast is based on age-, sex-, and market-specific historical data points obtained from the NCC, CI5plus, ITACAN, SEER, and ZfKD databases. The use of a consistent methodology across the 7MM to forecast the total diagnosed incident cases, and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of SCLC, allows for a meaningful comparison of the forecast incident cases and the forecast five-year prevalent cases of SCLC across the 7MM. Further, GlobalData epidemiologists provided the diagnosed incident cases of SCLC in the 7MM segmented into LS-SCLC and ES-SCLC at diagnosis.
View all reports of this category @ http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
– The Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for RSV infection in the seven major markets (7MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the diagnosed incident cases of SCLC and the five-year diagnosed prevalent cases of SCLC segmented by sex, age (beginning at 18 years and ending at =85 years), and stage in these markets.
– The SCLC epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 10MM.
Reasons to buy
The Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global SCLC market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global SCLC market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for SCLC therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Blog URL: http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk/
About Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements. Acute Market Reports provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade Acute Market Reports collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends. Acute Market Reports database consists of 200,000+ market research reports with detailed & minute market research.
Office No 01, 1st Floor,
Aditi Mall, Baner, Pune,
MH, 411045 India
Phone (India): +91 7755981103
Toll Free (US/Canada): +1-855-455-8662
For More Information Click Here – Acute Market Reports
Company Name: Acute Market Reports
Contact Person: Chris Paul
Email: Send Email
Phone: India: +91 7755981103, Toll Free US/Canada: +1-855-455-8662
Address:Office No 01, 1st Floor, Aditi Mall, Baner