‘Life Insurance in Slovakia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Slovak life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Slovak insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Slovak economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/733147-life-insurance-in-slovakia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
- The Slovak insurance industry is relatively stable compared to other EU countries, due to its healthy capital position.
- The life insurance segment accounted for 52.2% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2015.
- Life insurers in Slovakia face challenges from the switching of polices by the financial advisors to earn more commission and the short maturity time of new contracts.
- The 10 leading life insurers accounted for 88.3% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2015.
- Single-premium products are gaining popularity, as insurers have positioned such products as an alternative investment option to bank saving.
- The country’s aging population and consumer preference towards investment products will drive the growth of the life segment over the forecast period.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.2 Policies sold
4.2.4 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.1.2 Policies sold
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
6.1 Analysis by Distribution Channel
6.1.3 Direct marketing
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/733147-life-insurance-in-slovakia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349