The global market for skincare devices is expected to reach USD 12,799.5 million by 2020, growing at an estimated CAGR of 10.0% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing prevalence of skin disorders and skin cancer around the globe is expected to drive skincare device demand. The growing demand of minimal, non-invasive and aesthetic procedures such as skin rejuvenation, skin tightening and body contouring is also expected to be a key driver of this market.
The report “Skincare Devices Market Analysis by Product, by Application and Segment Forecasts To 2020” is available now at:
In addition, rise in the growth of medical tourism and ‘Medspas’ in emerging markets such as India is expected to provide growth opportunities to market participants. Presence of cost effective procedures coupled with an abundant presence of English speaking healthcare practitioners are some of factors driving the market in these regions.
Skincare treatment devices dominated the product market with a share of over 92.0% in 2013. Change in consumer lifestyles and their growing willingness to spend on treatments such as liposuction, lasabrasion and Microdermabrasion to make favored body and skin modifications is expected to boost segment demand during the forecast period.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report at:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• Skin tightening & body contouring segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.0% during the forecast period. Rising disposable income of consumers and increasing desire to stay physically fit and attractive is one of the major factors accounting for its lucrative growth.
• The cellulite reduction market is also expected to grow at a significant pace during the forecast period. Growing global prevalence of obesity and the consequent rise in demand for cellulite (fat) reduction procedures is expected to drive segment growth during the forecast period.
• North America was the largest regional market in 2013, accounting for over 44.5% of global revenue due to rise in demand for skincare solutions to enhance physical features as a result of the modern lifestyle and increase in baby boomer population.
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of over 11.0% from 2014 to 2020. Improved health care facilities and an increasing preference for aesthetics related medical procedures coupled with growing disposable incomes will result in growth in demand for advanced skincare solutions in this region.
• Key industry participants of this market include Solta Medical Inc., Syneron Medical Ltd., Cynosure Inc., Cuttera Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Alma Lasers Ltd., and PhotMedex.
Browse All Reports of This Category at:
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the skincare devices market on the basis of product, application and region:
Skincare Devices Product Outlook
Skincare Diagnostic Device
• Image Guidance Systems
• Biopsy Devices
Skincare Treatment Devices
• Lasabrasion Devices Market
• LED Therapy Devices
• Liposuction Devices
• Microdermabrasion Devices
• Cryotherapy Devices
• Electrosurgical Devices
Related Reports by Radiant Insights:
• Mobile C-arm X-ray machine Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States