“TrendSights Analysis: Situational Complexity“, is part of TrendSights series and explores how brands can provide a superior and more unique fit for specific consumer segments.
Family, career, and life progression is becoming more complex and is defying conventional wisdom. Predictable shifts from one life-stage to the next are also less common in what represents a blurring of life-stages.
– Over two thirds of consumers agree that they are likely to buy products developed for their lifestyle.
– Almost a third of consumers disagree that they feel pressure to conform to traditional cultural and societal norms.
– Over half of consumers view themselves as being more liberal than the generation before them.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insight into the different routes through by which products can align with the Situational Complexity trend including examples of best-in-class innovation.
– Compare the presence of this trend in each industry across the FMCG space, and learn what the key opportunities are.
– Identify the innovation implications of Situational Complexity for your sector.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Trend snapshot
3. Marriage and Coupling
5. Seniors and Retirement
6. What next?
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349