Single-cell analysis refers to the study of individual cells isolated from tissues in multi-cellular organisms. Single cell analysis is a natural step in the reductionist approach to studying organisms.
“The single-cell analysis market is expected to reach USD 3.35 billion by 2021 from USD 1.45 billion in 2016, at a CAGR of 18.2%”
The global single-cell analysis market is segmented based on product, cell type, technique, application, end-users, and regions. The consumables segment is expected to register the highest growth rate in the single-cell analysis market, by product, during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment is attributed to their repeated consumption in single-cell analysis procedures.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Aerospace Market Research Report at: http://www.absolutereports.com/single-cell-analysis-market-by-product-
Based on end-users, the single-cell analysis market is segmented into academic & research laboratories, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, hospitals and diagnostic laboratories, and cell banks and IVF centers.
“The academic & research laboratories segment is expected to account for the largest share of the market in 2016”
Growth in funding for life science research, and increasing number of medical colleges and universities will drive the growth of this market.
Geographically, the single-cell analysis market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Growth in the North American segment is primarily driven by expansion of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, the adoption of genomic platform and high-content screening technology by research laboratories.
Request Sample PDF of Single-Cell Analysis Market Research Report at-
The major factors contributing to the growth of the single-cell analysis market include:
- Increasing government funding for research
- High prevalence of diseases, expanding biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries
- Growth potential of Single-cell sequencing.
Furthermore, new product development activities by companies are another major factor driving the growth of this single cell analysis market.
Apart from comprehensive geographic and product analysis and market sizing, the report also provides a competitive landscape that covers the growth strategies adopted by industry players over the last three years. In addition, the company profiles comprise the product portfolios, developments, and strategies adopted by the market players to maintain and increase their shares in the market. The above-mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of the future trends will help key market players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, and levels of output in order to remain successful in the single-cell analysis market.
The prominent players in the single-cell analysis market include
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.).
- Illumina, Inc, (U.S.)
- Dickinson and Company (U.S.)
- QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.)
- Agilent Technologies (U.S.)
- Nanostring Technologies (U.S.)
- Beckman Coulter (U.S.)
- Fluidigm Corporation (U.S.), and Merck KGaA (Germany).
Ask for Discount on Single-Cell Analysis Market Report –
Reasons to Buy the Single-Cell Industry Analysis Report:
This report will enable both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help these firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report can use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The Single-Cell Analysis industry research report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the single-cell analysis market. The report analyses the single-cell analysis market by product, cell type, technique, application, end-users, and regions
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and new product launches in the single-cell analysis market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments, and product portfolios of the leading players in the single-cell analysis market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyses the market for various single-cell analysis market products across geographies
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the single-cell analysis market
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Company Name: Absolute Reports
Contact Person: Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 408 520 9750