Increasing disposable income, supported by falling unemployment levels, and growing hectic lifestyles are the factors driving the Norwegian Savory Snacks sector. Of the seven markets, Potato Chips was the largest market in both value and volume terms, while Nuts and Seeds market is expected to register fastest value growth during 2016-2021. The top five brands in the Norwegian Savory Snacks sector accounted for 50.2% volume share. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of Savory Snacks. Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the sector. Maarud, Kims and Polly are the leading brands in the Norwegian Savory Snacks sector.
Country Profile report on the Savory Snacks sector in Norway provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Brynild Gruppen AS
Estrella Maarud Holding AS
Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. KG
Tyrrells Potato Crisps Ltd
Rieber & Søn Asa
The Kellogg Company
The Procter & Gamble Company
What else is contained?
– Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021. The overall market value and volume included in the report is split on the basis of On-trade and Off-trade
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ethnic/Traditional Snacks, Meat Snacks, Nuts and Seeds, Popcorn, Potato Chips, Pretzels, and Processed Snacks with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
– Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as On-trade, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists, eRetailers and others
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, Rigid Metal and others; pack type data for: Carton, Bag/Sachet, Tub, Bottle, Jar and Stand Up Pouch.
– The Norwegian Savory Snacks sector and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2016-2021.
– Per capita consumption stood at 3.42kg, in 2016.
– Potato Chips was the largest market in value terms.
– Nuts and Seeds market is expected to register fastest value growth.
– Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Norwegian Savory Snacks sector.
– Maarud was the leading brand in the sector.
– Flexible Packaging was the most commonly used package material in the Norwegian Savory Snacks sector.
– Consumption of Savory Snacks is marginally high among the males compared to females.
Reasons to buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Manufacturers can identify the opportunities to position products with H&W attributes/benefits
– Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Savory Snacks products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Report Scope 1
2. Executive summary 3
3. Norway in the global and regional context 5
3.1. Norway’s share in the Global and Western European Savory Snacks sector 5
3.2. Norway compared to other leading countries in Western Europe 6
4. Market size analysis – Savory Snacks sector 7
4.1. Value and volume analysis – Savory Snacks sector in Norway 7
4.2. Per capita consumption – Norway compared to Western Europe and globally 8
4.3. Extent to which consumers are trading up/down 9
4.4. Value and volume analysis of markets in the Savory Snacks sector 10
4.5. Growth analysis by markets 11
5. Market and category analysis 12
5.1. Per capita consumption analysis by markets 12
5.2. Market analysis: Ethnic/Traditional Snacks 13
5.3. Market analysis: Meat Snacks 14
5.4. Market analysis: Nuts and Seeds 15
5.5. Market analysis: Popcorn 17
5.6. Market analysis: Potato Chips 19
5.7. Market analysis: Pretzels 20
5.8. Market analysis: Processed Snacks 21
6. Distribution analysis 23
7. Competitive landscape 31
8. Health & Wellness analysis 44
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349