The Future of the Saudi Arabian Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021, published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
– Saudi Arabia is one of the largest defense spenders in the world, behind the US, China, and Russia, with a military budget valued at US$54.9 billion in 2016.
– On a cumulative basis, the country is expected to invest US$391.7 billion for defense purposes, of which US$169.3 billion is earmarked for capital expenditure to fund defense procurements. The government’s well-defined military modernization plans along with its efforts to supress Houthi insurgency in Yemen as well as its support for rebel factions within Syria, are expected to stimulate the expenditure over the next few years
– The MoD is expected to invest in Infantry Fighting vehicles (IFVs), Military-IT (Networking), and fighters and multi-role aircrafts over the coming years.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Companies Mentioned: BAE Systems Plc. , Airbus Group, General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation, Thales SA, Boeing, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Advanced Electronics Company (AEC) and Al Salam Aircraft Company.
Request a sample of this report at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/129615 .
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– The Saudi Arabian defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry during 2017-2021, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the next 10 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Saudi Arabian defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Saudi Arabian defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Browse more reports on Defense Industry:
1. Future of the Qatari Defense Industry-Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021 ( http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/future-of-the-qatari-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021 . ) : Over the historic period, Qatari defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 4.22%, increasing from US$3.7billion in 2012 to US$4.4 billion in 2016.
2. Future of the Taiwanese Defense Industry-Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021 ( http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/future-of-the-taiwanese-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021 . ): Over the historic period, Taiwan’s defense expenditure registered CAGR of -2.16%, decreasingfrom US$10.8billion in 2012 to US$9.9 billion in 2016
3. Future of the Kenyan Defense Industry-Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021 ( http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/future-of-the-kenyan-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2021 .) : The country’s total defense expenditure during the forecast period is expected to be US$2.8 billion.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States