Pune, India, 22nd August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Saudi Arabia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape”.
This report elaborates Saudi Arabia’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Saudi Arabia power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Saudi Arabia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
– Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 4
2 Executive Summary 5
2.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Sector Outlook 5
3 Introduction 7
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 8
4 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Snapshot 9
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 9
4.2 Supply Security 11
4.3 Opportunities 12
4.4 Challenges 12
5 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Market Analysis 14
5.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Market Structure 14
5.2 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Key Market Players 14
5.3 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Financial Deals 15
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-May 2017 15
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2016 17
5.4 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Demand Structure 17
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2016 20
6 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 21
6.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Regulatory Framework 21
6.1.1 National Industrial Cluster Development Program 22
6.1.2 Renewable Energy Target 22
6.1.3 Energy Research Innovation Program 23
7 Saudi Arabia Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 24
7.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030 24
7.1.1 Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2016 24
7.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030 25
7.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 27
7.2.2 Cumulative Installed Nuclear Power Capacity and Annual Nuclear Power Generation, 2000-2030 31
7.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 31
8 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 34
8.1 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview 34
8.1.1 Planned Domestic Interconnection Projects 35
8.2 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview 35
8.3 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 36
8.3.1 Electricity Import and Export Trends, 2011-2016 37
8.4 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Electricity Trading 38
9 Saudi Arabia, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies 39
Get in touch:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349