Marketing and sales activities drive business growth. However, the explosion of the digital marketing landscape and massive amounts of available content is further complicating sales processes, thereby making them more disjointed and inconsistent. Sales enablement aims to de-silo sales and marketing functions and aligns business goals to empower sales representatives in providing the right messaging and the right asset to the right customer, at the right time and place.
Organizations carry out sales force enablement in various phases such as recruitment and hiring, training, equipping, and assessment. The insurance industry is looking at increasing its competitiveness by equipping its sales force with the latest technology and communication tools. Sales force enablement is also expected to drive CRM investments in 2016. An up-to-date CRM solution ensures that information is available not only to the corporate office but also to the sales force. Consequently, mobile CRM solutions are being aggressively deployed to increase the effectiveness of sales pitches.
For further inquiries, about – Sales Force Enablement Market Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast 2015 – 2019, click on this link – http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/insurance-trends-in-sales-force-enablement-vertical-and-technology-trends
Insurance: Trends in sales force enablement depicts the business challenges faced by the insurance sector in the sales force enablement domain along with the recent demand side and supply side trends in this functional area.
The report outlines the evolution of the sales force enablement domain and identifies the key opportunity areas for the ICT vendors. This report also presents Current Analysis’ view of the revenue opportunities in the sales force enablement domain through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by geography.
Browse All Reports of This Category @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/technology-and-media
– Carriers are trying to provide more intuitive and collaborative advisory experiences through their sales force to tap into the demands of the new generation of customers.
– While the transformation has not been easy for carriers, sales personnel and marketers are already deploying a new generation of smart handheld devices with powerful computing capabilities, improved cameras, near-field communication functionalities, and GPS (global positioning system). Early adopters are further exploring the advantages of mobility across the entire insurance value chain such as submitting bills, viewing policy details, and reporting accidents by using their mobile devices.
– Insurance companies are also broadening their internet-based strategies to include social media, as social networking sites are continuously gaining ground in the industry. Insights from social platforms enable agents to understand their role as advisors and how to best use such information to expand their customer base.
Request a Free Sample Copy of this Report @ http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/insurance-trends-in-sales-force-enablement-vertical-and-technology-trends/request-sample
Reasons to Buy
– Understand the insurance sectors’ landscape, the recent trends, and inhibitors shaping the insurance sector’s sales force enablement market.
– Comprehend the insurance sector’s sales force enablement market evolution.
– Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the insurance sector’s sales force enablement market from 2015 to 2019, across geographies.
– Comprehend insurance sectors’ IT budget allocation and prioritization of top IT projects in 2015
– Understand how insurance sector’s sales force enablement opportunities are set to change in near future.
Read more related reports by Radiant Insights:
• Wearable Technology Market
The global wearable technology market is anticipated to reach USD 196.5 billion by 2022, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Research and development investment by large number of industry player is expected to fuel growth over the forecast period.
• Printed and Chipless RFID Market
Development of affordable tags owing to simplified manufacturing technology and decreased manufacturing time have contributed significantly to chipless RFID market growth over the forecast period. Compatibility with existing infrastructure with equal efficiency as chip-based tags saves the additional cost of new system installation
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States