There are different kinds of rudraksha bead in this planet and each and every one of them is very powerful and beneficial to the life of its devotees. Now, if you are a rudraksha believer and wants to obtain sudden wealth as well as become free from all diseases then the seventeen mukhi rudraksha bead is perfect for you. This rudraksha bead is known as the form of Vishwakarma and Mata Katyani (the builders of the universe). It is believed that the devotee of this rudraksha can attain immense power and divinity. It is best for politicians, businessmen, CEO’s, or any other professions or works that requires leadership.
This rduraksha bead is known as the dreams or wishes fulfiller and is said to remove any obstacles blocking in the path of the wearer’s dreams. It is also said to bring immense prosperity as well as obtain a powerful protection against any sudden accidents and diseases. In fact, it can make the wearer fearless in which he will never fear any danger or milestones that blocks his dreams. It is said to be a good luck for the wearer in fulfilling all of his desires in terms of getting a partner in life. Moreover, this rudraksha bead gives the wearer strength which is very helpful in times of hardships in life. The wearer will also get the fruits of Artha, Dharma, Kama, and Moksha and will be provided with divine magnetism.
As per Katyana Tantra, this rudraksha bead is ruled by Mata Katyani which is known as the sixth form of Goddess Durga. This means that the wearer of this rudraksha will be blessed with fortune, wealth, and fulfillment of all materialistic desires. Now that you know what is seventeen mukhi and its many favorable benefits. Next thing you should know is how to wear it rightfully. Of course, if you will not use it according to its way of wearing then there is a high chance that you will not obtain all of its benefits. So, for a better results it is necessary to know how the to use it properly. Below are the rules of wearing the rudraksha bead.
- Make sure that the rudraksha bead you choose is suitable for you.
- Make sure to only purchase rudraksha bead in a reputable seller.
- It should be worn either in the form of mala or pendent around the neck or bracelet. Placing it in a worshipping altar or puja room is also an option.
- It is important to capped it in silver, gold, or a strong thread with red color.
- Every after wearing the mala it is necessary to chant the Mantras as many times as you can during the day in order to energize the rudraksha. The Mantra of seventeen mukhi rudraksha bead is “Om Hireeng Hoong Hoong Namah”.
- It is best to wear on Monday morning after taking a bath
These are just some of the many rules of using rudraksha bead. For more information visit: http://www.rudrakshacollection.rudracentre.com/.
Company Name: Rudraksha Collection
Contact Person: Satnarine Rooplal
Email: Send Email
Address:5333 McFarren Blvd