The Robo Advice: Revolution or Evolution? report provides strategists, marketers and senior managers with the critical information they need to assess the rapidly developing for automated investment and financial advice. Robo advice is one of the most important trends in the market, and this report gives a comprehensive assessment of the based on discussions with all the leading players globally.
Browse Full Research Report With TOC on http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/robo-advice-revolution-or-evolution
The Automated Financial Advice report covers all the vital information and analysis required to help you enter into or expand in the robo advice market. It is broken into the following sections:
- The Executive Summary gives the key take-aways from the report
- The ‘What is Robo Advice’ section looks at what defines a robo advice offering, the difference between automated financial advice and automated investment management, and why robo advice is gaining so much media and investment interest.
- The ‘Emerging Business Models’ section looks at different approaches being taken by players, the challenges and opportunities they face and suggests some of the short, medium and long term scenario for this growing market.
- The ‘What Will the Winners Look Like?’ chapter gives advice on the key success factors in the market, including segmentation, differentiation, customer centricity, gamification and stimulus, virtualisation, and big data.
- The ‘Size and Growth of the Global Market’ section looks at the size of the market, its explosive potential and the drivers behind this.
- The USA, UK and Australia market chapters look at how at the leading robo advice markets, how they developed, and the unique competitive and regulatory landscape in each geography.
- The Appendix includes profiles of a large number of robo advice companies, including an overview of each company and its offering, its market positioning, developments and the customer journey it offers.
Markets Covered: robo advice, automated financial planning, financial advice, brokerage, fund platforms
Companies profiled: Betterment, Financial Guard, FutureAdvisor (a BlackRock Company), Intelligent Portfolios from Charles Schwab, Inc., LearnVest Inc., Personal Capital, SigFig Wealth Management LLC, Vanguard PAS, Wealthfront, Inc, WiseBanyan, Inc, Easy Folio, eValue (Investment Solutions), Fintego Managed Depot, Ginmon GmbH, Marie Quantier, MoneyFarm, Nutmeg Savings & Investment Limited, Parmenion (Aberdeen Asset Management), Quirion (Quirin Bank AG), Scalable Capital, True Wealth Inc., vaamo Finanz AG, Wealthify, Wealth Objects Limited, Wealth Wizards, Yomoni, Clover.com.au, Decimal Software Ltd, Ignition Wealth (Ignition Direct), QuietGrowth, Stockspot.
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/financial-services
Geographies: Australia, Europe, UK, USA.
Time series: Current and five years forecast assets under management.
Infographics: fifty high-quality conceptual and data driven illustrations.
Analysis: Definitions and segmentations, business models, success factor analysis, market drivers, market background, competitive and regulatory characteristics. Company positioning, developments and workflow analysis.
Research: The report is based on 25+ interviews with many of the leading players in the global robo advice market. It draws on exhaustive secondary research.
Authors: The report’s authors draw on over 60 years of collective senior research experience in the financial and technology sectors.
Download Sample Copy Of This Report At www.radiantinsights.com/research/robo-advice-revolution-or-evolution/request-sample
Reasons to Purchase The Report
• Develop strategies based on what robo advice is and what it means in today’s market.
• Choose your approach to the market based on the industry’s emerging business models.
• Plan innovative strategies based on the ‘What Will The Winners Look Like’ section.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of forecast market data.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors by understanding their market positioning, offerings, portfolios and workflows.
• Identify investment opportunities.
• Target your key markets with detailed market, competitive, regulatory and trend information for the US, UK and European, and Australian markets.
• The report supports your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data, analysis and 50 attractive and informative graphics.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Aluminum Foils Market –
- Higher Education Game-based Learning Market –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Email: Send Email
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States