WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Service Station Retailing in Turkey”
“Service Station Retailing in Turkey 2017″, a Sector Report by provides an executive-level overview of the Turkish service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2017. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
Total fuel consumption in Turkey increased by 15.6% in 2016 compared to the previous year. Petrol Ofisi has the largest service station network, at 1,709 sites, amounting to 13.2% of the national network. The top five fuel retailers in Turkey accounted for 71.5% of the number of service station shops in the country. The total number of service stations with a car wash in Turkey rose by 7.3% to 5,578 sites as retailers started to invest in these facilities.
– Total fuel consumption in Turkey increased by 15.6% in 2016 compared to the previous year.
– Petrol Ofisi has the largest service station network, at 1,709 sites, amounting to 13.2% of the national network.
– The top five fuel retailers in Turkey accounted for 71.5% of the number of service station shops in the country.
– The total number of service stations with a car wash in Turkey rose by 7.3% to 5,578 sites as retailers started to invest in these facilities.
Key points to buy
– Identify who are the top five players in Turkey and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
– Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
– Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as increasing forecourt shops and car washes.
– Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, promotions, partnerships and suppliers used.
Table of Contents
Service Station Competitor Overview
Service Station Market Overview
Competitor ranking in 2015 compared to 2016
Market Size – Petrol Ofisi
Market Size – Opet
Market Size – Shell (Shell & Turcas Petrol)
Market Size – BP
Market Size – TPPD
Service Station Shop Network
Service Station Shops – Petrol Ofisi
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349