WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Trend Sights Analysis: Resource Scarcity”.
“Trend Sights Analysis: Resource Scarcity – How consumers view the issue of depleting resources, and how brands can respond to this”, explores what the trend is, why it is important, who is most influenced by it, and how brands and manufacturers can capitalize on it. The research concludes by identifying where the trend is heading next and how long it will last.
The Resource Scarcity trend refers to the fundamental problem of growing demands on our planet’s natural resources against a finite supply. As people become increasingly aware of these issues, brands will face a growing number of consumers with green and sustainable preferences. Companies should look to create greener products to appeal to the growing number of sustainability-conscious consumers.
– Three in four consumers globally believe that it is important to live an ethical or sustainable lifestyle in order to create a feeling of wellbeing or wellness.
– Almost two thirds of consumers globally are concerned about carbon emissions.
– 64% and 59% of consumers globally are concerned by water and food shortages, respectively.
Key points to buy
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
What is Resource Scarcity?
Why is Resource Scarcity important?
Who is driving Resource Scarcity?
How can Resource Scarcity be capitalized on?
What next in Resource Scarcity?
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe.
Email Us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach Us at : +1 339 368 6938 (US) +44 208 133 9349 (US)
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349