Global Renewable Chemicals Market Information By Types (Alcohols, Organic Acids, Ketones, Platform Chemicals, Polymers And Others) & By Applications (Industrial, Transportation, Food Packaging & Beverage Bottling, Bio-Medical, Fertilizers, Agriculture, Textiles, Environment, Housing, Recreation And Health & Hygiene) – Forecast To 2021
There is a common belief that the world’s supply of crude oil will last till about 2050. Thus, a good substitute is required to replace it. Bio feedstock such as corn and sugarcane is grown almost everywhere around the world; which makes it a potential candidate for replacing the crude oil as feedstock for chemicals and fuel production.”
According to the report, the chemicals industry is witnessing a trend wherein technology innovations are making renewable sources increasingly competitive with traditional sources on the basis of both- price and performance. For instance, Denmark-based Novozymes has developed high-efficiency enzymes than can reduce the production cost of cellulosic ethanol from $1-$2 to ¢50. This development gains high significance in light of the fact that enzymes cost comprises 20%-25% of ethanol production.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1047 .
Further, the report states that, Well-developed routes such as microbial or enzyme-driven conversion for producing chemicals from feedstock offer the advantage of selectivity, but are also fraught with challenges such as low speed and high water and energy requirement. In addition, petroleum refinery processes and other conventional thermal processes such as cracking and distillation, pyrolysis and gasification cannot be used for renewable feedstock.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors. For further information about this report,
Study Objectives of Renewable Chemicals Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Renewable Chemicals Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To Analyse the Global Renewable Chemicals Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country-level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country-level analysis of the market for segment by types and applications
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analysing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyse competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Renewable Chemicals Market.
Market Synopsis of Renewable Chemicals Market
Global renewable chemicals market has seen a prospective growth in the past few years. The several factors which are driving the global market could be considered as abundant & low-cost feedstock, technological innovations, consumer’ acceptance for eco-friendly products, government support, growing popularity, and boost for rural economy.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/renewable-chemicals-market .
- Bioethanol forms 95% of renewable chemicals market
- Polylactic acid (PLA) and polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHA) are the major biopolymers in the market
- Bio-based succinic acid and iso-butanol hold the highest growth potential
- The major factors accelerating the growth of renewable chemicals are the availability of low cost feedstock and the increasing awareness about eco-friendly products
- Performance and cost competitiveness with traditional fuels form the major restraining factors for the renewable chemicals
MRFR has segmented the global renewable chemicals market into types and applications. On the basis of types, the global market is segmented into alcohols, organic acids, ketones, platform chemicals, polymers and others, whereas the application segment is divided into industrial, transportation, food packaging & beverage bottling, bio-medical, fertilizers, agriculture, textiles, environment, housing, recreation and health & hygiene.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Amyris Inc, BASF
- Biomethanol Chemie Nederland
- E. I. DU PONT
- Evonik industries
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1047 .
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- Rest of Europe
Asia – Pacific
- Australia/New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Middle East & Africa
The market report for Renewable Chemicals of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –